• Thread starter Moby45
  • 25 comments

Moby45

(Banned)
United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Moby45
Hello ARL members!

I am making a special announcement about an upcoming series "new" to ARL. It will be the ARL Super Formula series which will be running the SF19 cars both Toyota and Honda.

While the series itself is still in the works with a new post about it to be arriving soon. This thread is going to serve as a head count thread. The other B.o.D. members(Syd and Punk) and I have discussed this and have a plan for it but are wanting to get a head count before we solidify the plan and type up the new series information.

So the question is...

How many of you drivers that race with us would like to race a Super Formula league? Don't worry about if you can make a certain night for racing or not this is merely to see if you had the availability to commit to the series would you be willing to race the Super Formula cars?

How we, the B.o.D. will end up finalizing the rules and lobby settings will depend on how many would be willing to show up.

So post here in this thread if you are IN.

Thank you very much for your time and continued support of ARL. We are always glad to have racers show up and make this league fun. Without you guys there is no league to run. Thanks!

Last edited:
Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

I'm in, depending on when the races take place. I gotta' get sponsorship from the wife. She says I "race too much." Is that even possible!? I don't think so! :D I'm going to have to refer to this series as the Indycar Series though; the wife and I are big Indycar fans and I think it will help me get sponsorship. :cheers:

I'm in, depending on when the races take place. I gotta' get sponsorship from the wife. She says I "race too much." Is that even possible!? I don't think so! :D I'm going to have to refer to this series as the Indycar Series though; the wife and I are big Indycar fans and I think it will help me get sponsorship. :cheers:
Indycar series works for me. I love the Indy Car series.

We can but that is not part of this series experiment. A 1500 race will most likely be a between seasons 1 off race. Of course depending on how this goes there is a possibility of using 1500 more.

Im in - not regularly but ill make the odd one. Love the indy car suggestion - the old cart series was prob my fav north american series if all time. Making Replica liveries! i think im more excited about doing a few than i am the racin’ 🏎

Thanks for all the replies. This head count worked out really well.

The races will be on Saturdays at GT3 racing time but on off nights of GT3. We will get a schedule(for both superformula and gt3) out after the last race of the season Along side rule sets, signup and other information like liveries.

Stay tuned. A new Super Formula series is in its way with a new forum to be made on it as well. Thanks everybody!

Is it possible to add decals to the horizontal part of the super formula front wings? I cannot figure it out and no yt vids seem to cover it.
Some real life liveries have different colors for different parts of the wings, cannot seem to emulate that.

Is it possible to add decals to the horizontal part of the super formula front wings? I cannot figure it out and no yt vids seem to cover it.
Some real life liveries have different colors for different parts of the wings, cannot seem
Im not sure which part u are referring to. If i remember one section is under the hood tab and the other is under other.

I am referring to the orange vuse decal area in this photo for example…

Attachments

• A31E9B23-D85A-4EBF-ABEA-3657E7378206.jpeg
    A31E9B23-D85A-4EBF-ABEA-3657E7378206.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 17
Back