ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

Anyone willing to divulge what kind of times the GT300 class is targeting?
Fast laps vs avg lap pace?

Hey guys I've been on the fence about this for a couple weeks now, but I think I will take that final spot in GT300, if it's still available. Just wanted to confirm that all non front wheel drive Gr.4 cars are eligible. If so I'd like to run the Mercedes SLS.
Glad to have you again.

Anyone willing to divulge what kind of times the GT300 class is targeting?
Fast laps vs avg lap pace?

I got a best lap in the highs (maybe mids) 1'41s, but I am carrying a little extra weight and a bit less power.
The mid 1'42s were more consistent.

I got a best lap in the highs (maybe mids) 1'41s, but I am carrying a little extra weight and a bit less power.
The mid 1'42s were more consistent.
3F3F69A0-35BA-4AAF-BA85-344F83DE7AB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Race Results ( Season 2, Round 2)

GT500
ERS_BadGuyCali---23Pts----(Pole Position, Fastest lap)----(+3%weight, -1%power)
MoBy45-------------16Pts-----------------------------------------(+2%weight)
Scarecrow937-----16Pts-----------------------------------------(+1%weight)
WanganGhost-----8Pts------------------------------------------(-1%weight +2%power)

GT300
DrSpyderPig------23Pts.----(Pole Position, Fastest lap)--(+3%weight, -1%power)

PApunk924-------16Pts--------------------------------------(+2%weight)
aceboy127-------12Pts--------------------------------------(+1%weight)
Xrad-11------------8Pts---------------------------------------No change
Kinetic-Fullness---6Pts---------------------------------------(-1%weight, +2%power)

Last edited:
I suppose I knew this before I picked the Viper, but it can’t go the distance in an all out fight. It eats front tires near the end of a tank of fuel and that is no help in a fight for position. But for 3/4 of the distance it is as good as they come. Very clean race tonight and loads of fun.

Last edited:
You are more then welcome to join. Just need your car, number, sponsor, and tire supplier. You will be on the reserve list. Which means that if there is room for you to join. You are more then welcome to race. You will be the first one called
What GT300 are still available?

Back