ARL Super GT Season 2, Round 5, 26-Mar.

@aedenmaddok

I posted a livery for you. Let me know if you want any changes at all. I made a red one, blue one and a green.

Edit:

7719803164318238217_23.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know who to ask about this due to Wangan being busy with work. Am I able to request a spec change on my SLS? This is not something I'd typically do unless I thought it was necessary and after the last race I realized how necessary it was. If this is not possible, I'll likely be changing cars. Please let me know as soon as possible, so I can be prepared for the next race. Thanks.

Don't know who to ask about this due to Wangan being busy with work. Am I able to request a spec change on my SLS? This is not something I'd typically do unless I thought it was necessary and after the last race I realized how necessary it was. If this is not possible, I'll likely be changing cars. Please let me know as soon as possible, so I can be prepared for the next race. Thanks.

Could you give an example of the spec change you are thinking about?

Could you give an example of the spec change you are thinking about?
Mainly just think it needs a HP boost. I'll do some more testing to make sure it's fair, but it seems quite obvious that it is behind on straight line speed.

Alrighty everyone. The season will continue as I will be taking it over until/if @WanganGhost comes back. @PApunk924 is helping me out by making a points spreadsheet for me and I will just keep track of ballast here on the forum like it has been done the last 2 seasons.

I am off work today for a funeral so I will start getting things in order and ready for this Friday's race. I hope to see everybody there!

@aceboy127 that is fine with me. I will let you switch. You will be reset back to zero points in the championship.

Stay tuned as I will be posting within the next couple of days with updated points and ballast.

Points and Ballast updated for Round 4

Season 2 Point Standings with total Ballast:

GT500:

1. ERS_BadGuyCali--------46Pts. (+6%weight, -2%Power for Round 4)
2. Scarecrow937-----------45Pts. (+4%weight -1%Power for Round 4)
3. MoBy45------------------42Pts. (+3%weight +2%Power for Round 4)
4. aedenmaddok-----------22Pts. (+2%weight for Round 4)
5. WanganGhost-----------20Pts (+2%power for Round 4)
6. Sandite5-----------------8Pts. (-1%weight, +2%power for Round 4)

GT300:

1. DrSpyderPig---------66Pts. (+8%weight, -3%Power for Round 4)
2. Xrad-11-------------34Pts. (+2%weight for Round 4)
3. PApunk924----------32Pts. (+2%weight for Round 4)
4. Kinetic-Fullness-----18Pts. (-1%weight, +4%Power for Round 4)
5. llNovall---------------18Pts. (+2%weight for Round 4
6. Whitey093-----------12Pts (+1%weight for Round 4)
7. TPC_Guido----------11Pts. (+1%weight for Round 4)
8. aceboy127----------0Pts.

Apparently, the fat chick in @Moby45 's car got out and got into my ride. It's ok though, I love little cushion...

Edit: tough fight going on in GT500 between two heavyweights and an unlikely opponent! I do better in high downforce cars, but this is a tough schedule including a track I'm about to get my first taste of in SuperGT and GT3 this weekend...rut roh raggy! I get the feeling this season will balance itself by the end. That fourth place car (@aedenmaddok) is gonna be a real problem, real soon! I Friggin love SuperGT, lol!!

Last edited:
Apparently, the fat chick in @Moby45 's car got out and got into my ride. It's ok though, I love little cushion...

Edit: tough fight going on in GT500 between two heavyweights and an unlikely opponent! I do better in high downforce cars, but this is a tough schedule including a track I'm about to get my first taste of in SuperGT and GT3 this weekend...rut roh raggy! I get the feeling this season will balance itself by the end. That fourth place car (@aedenmaddok) is gonna be a real problem, real soon! I Friggin love SuperGT, lol!!

I have a feeling @aedenmaddok is going to give us some real trouble this season moving up to GT500 class.

@aceboy127 that is fine with me. I will let you switch. You will be reset back to zero points in the championship.
Wasn't even aware it was in the rules. I was testing with my ballast.

Got my first laps in on Kyoto last night and the night before. I can keep the car in one piece finally during a full stint, lol. Not expecting to be competitive in any way this week (and that has nothing to do with my current ballast, lol). However, I'm gonna try my darndest to shave every millisecond off and get a clean run. Fun track, some high speed sections where you can really push the limit and some real tiptoe hairpins! Looking forward to tomorrow.

Confirming for race!!!

Latest Posts

Back