ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
Hope I made the cut
Looks fun

You're in!! SuperGT was made for drivers like you and I. Moby and Xrad will light us up for a race or two, but that ballast catches up to them. I fought almost an entire season with Bgcaligula...that should tell you something. We are NOT the same quality of drivers. He's the Yankees. I'm the Myrtle Beach Braves! Lol. And dont sleep on Fullness either....fast!

I get the feeling, mid-season, me, you and SmokeEater will be all up in each other's grill!!

Edit: corrected name to Fullness, because I'm an inconsiderate idiot! Haha

Last edited:
You're in!! SuperGT was made for drivers like you and I. Moby and Xrad will light us up for a race or two, but that ballast catches up to them. I fought almost an entire season with Bgcaligula...that should tell you something. We are NOT the same quality of drivers. He's the Yankees. I'm the Myrtle Beach Braves! Lol. And dont sleep on Sandite either....fast!

I get the feeling, mid-season, me, you and SmokeEater will be all up in each other's grill!!
647eb5efda7bfe26bcd54e547ff08fef_w200.gif

Good Morning and Happy Raceday everyone! I'll be tonight's host, so if you haven't already added my PSN (Scarecrow937) please make sure to do so.

We'll be running 16 laps (roughly 100km) of Tokyo South Inner. Lobby will be up at 9:40pm EST, with the first qually starting at 10:00pm EST promptly. This is a preseason race, so while all rules and regs will be in affect, no ballast will carry over to the 1st round (Poll ballast will apply for this race, but again, will wipe for season start). Dont stress liveries if they aren't ready yet, however they will be needed for season start in a couple weeks.

If you have any last minute questions, dont hesitate to hit me or @Moby45 up... or @PApunk924 as him and Moby are the official BoD (Moby and I are the series sponsors).

Looking forward to seeing everyone on track!!

Last edited:
what are good times for the gt500 on this track

Dont worry too much about that yet. This is a pre-season race to get things dialed in. So times might vary depending on if we need to fix something in the bop or not.

Use this to get use to the downforce and quick reaction time you will need. Also with having to properly navigate slower traffic.

Scarecrow will be hosting tonight as there is a possibility I will be late so be sure to add him everybody. As he said, ARL Super GT will be ran and organized by him and myself. PApunk will keep an eye on us an help when needed. Any questions for the league should be able to be handled by Crow or myself.

Thanks everybody. Hope i can make it online in time tonight to join in the testing race!

Latest Posts

Back