ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
Good Morning ARL...it's Race Day again!!

Tonight, we'll be completing 30 laps around Kyoto - Yamagiwa and Miyabi. Local weather looks fantastic for racing! This track is an absolute rollercoaster and alternates from extreme amounts of grip, to very little grip in the hairpins.

I will be your host tonight, and will have the official lobby open no later than 9:40EST. Keep an eye out for practice lobbies prior.

Last round, GT500 was dominated by the GTRs while GT300 maintained a healthy spread of manufacturers on the podium. Can Nissan repeat in the top class? I hear Team Monster Energy has something to say about that!! How will the GT300s shake out now that we're off the runway that was Tokyo? Oh...I think I see some shiny new Toyotas on the grid!! And....how's DrSpyderPig doing on fuel these days? Let's find out....tonight.....Kyoto - Round 4 of SuperGT!!

shutterstock_626644001-XL.jpg

Just a few reminders...

Gt300s, HOLD YoUR LINE. It is up to the GT500s to find a way around you. They are planning moves on where you are expected to be.

Pits open after lap 7 for GT300 and after lap 12 for GT500.

You may pit at anytime for damage, however you may not take fuel or tires if it's not lap 7 or 12 respectively.

GT500s on Race Mediums only.
GT300s on Race Softs or Race Mediums.

One tire change per race is mandatory. You do not have to switch compounds. (GT300s CAN do two stints of Softs).

No one's winning the race on lap one. Please have respect and patience until the tires are warm and the field settles a bit. Noone wants to be the person who takes out half the field on lap one.

During qually, after you have finished your laps, STAY on track (not the pits either) until all times are recorded.

Have fun!!

I'll try and get the new guys added to the chat when I log in.

All times EST
9:40 Lobby open
10:00 Qually 1 (GT300 only)
10:15ish Qually 2 (GT500 only)
Small break
10:30ish - 10:40 Race start

Gt500s are running 2.04s to 2.07s for those who want to start time and fuel calculations.

Dont forget to set your ballast. Current specs are on the first post in this thread

Seriously...Have Fun!! Like @Moby45 said, this track is great for traffic!!

Last edited:
Is there any openings for tonight's race? If so I would to create a moving chicane!

Yes, there is an open spot for full time in the GT300 class, however if you only want to run tonight, that is okay. Free cars are either the Ferrari or the Supra...specs for both on the first post

Planning on being there tonight, but there's also some storms rolling through this evening, so hopefully there's no issues.

Any space tonight? If I may join I'd be happy to run I just can not commit to a full time schedule due to work.

Last edited:
Damn this sounds so interesting... Is there anyway I can join for the future?

After not being able to complete 1 freaking lap around the track without taking damage, I'm out for tonight. I need much more practice before I get back into ARL! I think I've actually gotten worse????

Back