ARL Super GT

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 591 comments
Man next race is gonna be great, and the track that’s gonna decide everything is a real killer can’t wait!

Check out the points standings in GT300. The final race at Dragon's Trail is going to determine the season champion.

Couldn't have asked for a better season. Wishing luck to all the GT300 drivers next race. Not saying what kind of luck, just luck.
Hell Yeah!
Championship battle at Seaside.

Race winners through 8 rounds:

Round 1 (Suzuka):
GT500 - MoBy45 GT300 - PApunk924
Round 2 (Fuji - Full):
GT500 - MoBy45 GT300 - aedenmaddok
Round 3 (Tokyo - East):
GT500 - Scarecrow937 GT300 - Whitey093
Round 4 (Kyoto):
GT500 - Kinetic-Fullness GT300 - Whitey093
Round 5 (Fuji - Short):
GT500 - MoBy45 GT300 - KIZMxt
Round 6 (Autopolis):
GT500 - Kinetic-Fullness GT300 - SAMHAIN85
Round 7 (Suzuka):
GT500 - Ninetytres GT300 - jdmking13
Round 8 (Sardegna A):
GT500 - Ninetytres GT300 - PApunk924

Good Morning ARL... it's Race Day!!!

Tonight we will be completing 58 laps of Dragon Trail Seaside II. That's right...300k as the sun sets... and for all the marbles!! I will be your host tonight and will have the final room open no later than 9:40 EST.

Last round, there was carnage!! The mighty Sardegna and it's barrier walls proved to be the equalizer. Except...two sailed through unscathed. Brilliant runs by @redbullfix and @PApunk924 led to clear and absolute class wins.

For this final round, all ballast will be dropped!! Base BoP can be found on the first post of this thread under the car list.

On a quick personal note, a big thanks to everyone in this series!! The BoD has been fantastic in developing this series, running stats and keeping everyone engaged. Every driver in this series makes it what it is... full grids, sweeping side by sides, close squeezes, and a thousand laughs in chat. We have some exciting changes we are looking forward to next season and we hope you continue this journey with us!!

In the meantime... a championship is on the line!! The cars have been repainted and refueled and are ready to shake the earth in Croatia. Can anyone cause a last minute disturbance to the standings in GT500? Who will be left as the last man standing in GT300, rising above the incredibly deep field? Will the sun ever set mid-race? Can DrSpyderPig get in just...one...more....race....without running out of fuel? Who will the Chicane of Death take out first?

But most importantly.... Who is the Champion??!!

Find out the answer to these questions and more, tonight, at the ARL SuperGT season finale!! See you on track!

Last edited:
Man i have had a lot of **** going on the last 2 weeks and haven't had any time to practice. In fact I almost forgot about this entirely because I have been so preoccupied by major life stuffs.

I pray to the lord that this is finally the race that pig runs out of fuel, otherwise it's curtains for me. Not looking forward to 50 passes through backwards death chicane either. My heart is going to be racing tonight.

Man i have had a lot of **** going on the last 2 weeks and haven't had any time to practice. In fact I almost forgot about this entirely because I have been so preoccupied by major life stuffs.

I pray to the lord that this is finally the race that pig runs out of fuel, otherwise it's curtains for me. Not looking forward to 50 passes through backwards death chicane either. My heart is going to be racing tonight.
I really believe anyone can win tonight. This circuit is a true equalizer.

Tough race. Lots of fun. Took myself out early with damage in the chicane. It’s been great racing with you all. High class driving. I’ve learned a lot in my 1st season. I’ll be looking for a spot next season and hoping for more battles up front.

Nice win jdmking, and congrats on the championship spyderpig. Well deserved.

Much respect to all the drivers. I’ve had some fun encounters with almost everyone. And thanks crow for hosting. I’m not sure who else helps organize the races (punk, moby, ninety?) but I appreciate it. Loving ARL

Very impressed with @JDMKING13 last night. The focus required to survive 48 passes through death chicane safely while pushing the pace and stretching a lead is tough to achieve.

Also congrats to @Stryker13 on a great championship season. That was definitely a well earned title!

Also great job @PApunk924 ! I am impressed that you can drive so fast while almost never having any incidents or offs. For me it is either go fast or be safe but bever both.

I have really struggled as of late with focus and the ability to dedicate time to practice or get laps in. I hope going into fall I will have more time and energy to really fulfill my potential in this series.

See you all next season

Great race last night guys, I was completely drained after the race. I went right to sleep. 😆 I want to thank the whole ARL team for not only setting up fun and welcoming races but also competitive races. GTS has been a new level of fun for me ever since I joined this league thanks guys!

As for the race it was fun, but stressful at the same time. @Whitey093 Bro you were flying in the beginning of the race, and was a demon while hitting the chicane. I could not match you at all, I was thinking to myself this guy is crazy. 😂 It’s unfortunate you hit it because your pace was really fast! I look forward to our battles next season!

@Stryker13 Congrats on the championship! You we’re definitely faster than me last night, and if you didn’t hit the race would of been yours! You definitely was stressing me out chopping my lead down. I look forward to our battles next season!

Man that death chicane took me out last night and it was all downhill from there.. Thanks everyone for letting me race with y’all this season! Def learned a lot racing in my first endurance league. The racing was some of the most intense I’ve ever had no doubt. Can’t wait for the next season!

@FMW We're over here now. But I got you down

Last edited:
Reactions: FMW
Back