ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
full

Peacock Model Sports (PMS) has made the jump from Super GT over to Wednesday's TT Cup, as per the press release in the GT thread this morning.

Due to the last minute transition early this morning, unfortunately a full livery will not be available for tonight's race.

"The boys in the shop just slapped a big 'ole sponsor 'decal' on the side and that'll have to be good enough for tonight"

"With the limited time we have to get prepared for tonight's race we have a lot of other stuff to worry about than a slick livery" concluded Peacock.

audi.jpg

I still can't believe I was able to finish the race last night. What a fun race.

This series is going to be a lot of fun. I promise to not be completely gone at the next race. I got my **** together this morning and back to being responsible.

Alright, back to applying for jobs!
Tried to find a clip on you tube but was unsuccessful - who here is old enough and remembers the show ‘wkrp in cincinnati’?
There was an episode where Venus and Johnny fever did a drunk driving experiment on air....however instead of johnny fever getting worse as he got drunk - he got faster and faster.....anyway no youtube clip apparently- for those who remember it - funny as hell (and was @Moby45 last night?) those who dont know what im talking about - trust me i guess - lol

Last edited:
Tried to find a clip on you tube but was unsuccessful - who here is old enough and remembers the show ‘wkrp in cincinnati’?
There was an episode where Venus and Johnny fever did a drunk driving experiment on air....however instead of johnny fever getting worse as he got drunk - he got faster and faster.....anyway no youtube clip apparently- for those who remember it - funny as hell (and was @Moby45 last night?) those who dont know what im talking about - trust me i guess - lol

Inside ARL caught up with DrSpyderPig after retiring the car at Brands Hatch.

IA: Outstanding performance in the first half of the race, what happened after that? We heard rumors in the pits GTSport and subsequently PS5 had a malfunction.

Pig: *visibly fuming*................... this (beeeep) (beeeep) (beeeeeeeeeep) (beeeep) PS5 crashed on me.

IA: Did you think you had a chance at winning the race?

Pig: Are you stupid? Of course I did, why else would I race?

IA: Even though you were going against @BGCaligula?

Pig: Were you not watching? I HAD PACE

IA: Understandably you're upset so we'll keep this brief, what can we expect from the next race at RBR?

Pig: A win... or a totaled car *walks away while kicking rocks*

That's all we could get out of the driver of the number 13 car.
Stay tuned for further developments on this highly competitive TT series.

Inside ARL caught up with DrSpyderPig after retiring the car at Brands Hatch.

IA: Outstanding performance in the first half of the race, what happened after that? We heard rumors in the pits GTSport and subsequently PS5 had a malfunction.

Pig: *visibly fuming*................... this (beeeep) (beeeep) (beeeeeeeeeep) (beeeep) PS5 crashed on me.

IA: Did you think you had a chance at winning the race?

Pig: Are you stupid? Of course I did, why else would I race?

IA: Understandably you're upset so we'll keep this brief, what can we expect from the next race at RBR?

Pig: A win... or a totaled car *walks away while kicking rocks*

That's all we could get out of the driver of the number 13 car.
Stay tuned for further developments on this highly competitive TT series.

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to give you your last place points.

Understatement. You were really having a go. Had me defensive more than a few times.

By the time I realized fuel was a factor it was too late. Had you not disconnected, you would have surely jumped me in the pit because I took a splash. Then there was the caution, so it would have been an interesting finish.

Back