Arsenal Drift Team

2ebh0lz.jpg

I wanna know an answer... Why are you asking members to join your team? Please explain. I am doing fine with RedSuns, so I dont see why your asking our members to join your team. We are a family. We do not do this comp stuff, we do not care who is "The Best". So please leave Redsuns out of it and please stop asking. Next time I will take force.

I wanna know an answer... Why are you asking members to join your team? Please explain. I am doing fine with RedSuns, so I dont see why your asking our members to join your team. We are a family. We do not do this comp stuff, we do not care who is "The Best". So please leave Redsuns out of it and please stop asking. Next time I will take force.

I have no idea what you are talking about, you miss understude Shadowww get your facts strait.

Tanman would you be able to send me the paintchips for the team colors? I don't have them. I could send you chromes or mattes in return.

Well, we got another problem... I was in a online room with acouple people and I heard we were using Arsenals colors. Sparkiling silver metallic and chrome orange. So I will let you decide what to do. Also Maj left for RedSuns, so you might wanna fix your Op.

As far as I know Tan's color are a Gunmetal Metallic, With Chameleon Orange.

Well Ill let him decide if ours are alright or if he wants to battle.

I was using these colors be for you Eric, when i was on Redsuns they didn't even have colors your just trying to start **** between are teams.

I was using these colors be for you Eric, when i was on Redsuns they didn't even have colors your just trying to start **** between are teams.

No I am not man. You have nothing saying that your colors are whatever. If you want I say we battle for the colors because it is unfair that you have nothing saying these are your colors. And they are not the same colors so what does it matter? 💡 RedSuns are know for being a very peaceful team, but when someone blames us for something we dont know, what can we do.

Does it really matter its just a stupid color and game. We've had these colors since we started the team theres our foundation on how long we've had these colors and as far as we knew no one else had them. Besides that your page says black and white with red rims so why are you getting on us about colors. Its just a game people relax. By the way redsuns i have much respect for you all i've had no problelms with any of you and dont plan on starting so just putting that out there.

Sorry bro. If you look that hasn't been updated in close to a month. Oj who runs the fourm screen broke on his laptop. Also if we use Sparkling siver metallic and isotop green rims or chrome orange would that be fine? Anyways I guess we started out bad so it can only get better. Sorry again.

Sorry bro. If you look that hasn't been updated in close to a month. Oj who runs the fourm screen broke on his laptop. Also if we use Sparkling siver metallic and isotop green rims or chrome orange would that be fine? Anyways I guess we started out bad so it can only get better. Sorry again.

Yeah thats fine.

No I am not man. You have nothing saying that your colors are whatever. If you want I say we battle for the colors because it is unfair that you have nothing saying these are your colors. And they are not the same colors so what does it matter? 💡 RedSuns are know for being a very peaceful team, but when someone blames us for something we dont know, what can we do.

I didnt blame you for anything, you came on our page talking about it.

Good Luck From TDC 👍

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude!!! Haven't you been told about triple posting. Multi quote, Multi quote

Thank you!

I didnt blame you for anything, you came on our page talking about it.

Yeah thats fine.

Please avoid triple posting, that's even worse.

Dude!!! Haven't you been told about triple posting. Multi quote, Multi quote

If you didn't look at the Team KYOKI thread yesterday SPANK, you missed Jn's epic quadruple post. Although I do not want to talk about what was going on in the thread at the time :nervous: ...

MSTER232
If you didn't look at the Team KYOKI thread yesterday SPANK, you missed Jn's epic quadruple post. Although I do not want to talk about what was going on in the thread at the time :nervous: ...

I think he was trying to get banned.

I think he was trying to get banned.

I think we can all establish that. But since the thread has been deleted, I think he was trying to get the thread taken off :gtplanet: altogether. He could have just sent a PM to a moderator asking him kindly to lock/delete the thread.

Back