Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 376,145 views
8385167172_e525ee4673_b.jpg
 
Ok Ok Ok, i know...more bloody glowy stuff but, well, i like a good glow so deal with it. Enjoy it or hate it, it's up to you!


V For Vette


From The Mountains

Thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and take a few shots of the new Corvette C7. Not a big fan of it to be honest, curvy and square at the same time is never a good look in my book. Anyway, not the best photos and the editing was pretty quick too. i'm getting a bit bored of GT5 at the moment so i've not got much inspiration for shooting.
​
 
SanGalganoAbbeygt_zps9016a3de.jpg


Kyoto-Gion2_zps436b9580.jpg
 
The second picture reminds me of Nicolas' photography style, which is never a bad thing! :D
 
Thanks, it's true it could be from Me! :)
 
Thanks, when I finished my edit it was too dark, so I improvised from there on :)
 
Komojo, this is a brilliant way to start your GTP life, welcome.
 
I always try to avoid that and if, I smooth it. :sly:
 
Back