Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 374,783 views
Just a quick photoshop edit. :)

NuumlrburgringNordschleifeartistic.jpg
 
I took a look at the latest 20 pages...amazing work all of you guys. I saved some of your pictures in my hard drive to rotate on my screensaver.

I can´t imagine as of yet how amazing will be GT6 if it comes out on PS4...if some of you do this with GT5 I can´t even imagine what more you all can do with that.

Great job. Keep doing this since I enjoy to come here time to time. ;)
 
Lovely shots Giulietta73 - simply brilliant.


Toscana Sunrise​
 
Excellent work, Primus Ortus. Love the tones and the lighting in that photo. 👍
 
@Prime Ortus - mind blown +1:drool: ...and thanks for your comment too!

@Gary - love the softness of that steely Honda:tup:
 
Last edited:
Very nice pics Dave and Gary! ;)👍
 
Interesting shot, Chris. Liking the soft background and the glow coming from the rear light. :)
 
G-73 & NB, Thank You for the compliment.

As usual, you guys rock!👍👍👍
 
Back