Artistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter frostyone1977
  • 4,450 comments
  • 374,640 views
^ Beautiful Vette edit! :drool:

CCShaft7, Eugene,Ridox and Ray, outstanding work from all of you.👍:drool:

Beautiful edit, CCShaft7. :drool:

:D Huge thanks to you guys 👍👍

........ haven't posted much on these threads lately but I think I still got 'it' :lol: ...just kidding, the shots on here are amazing beyond my limited skills and I just can't compete with the workload some "Legends" put out on here :crazy::scared:...you know who you are :sly:
 

julQa3ecGTHlL.jpg

:drool:


1 by mazda787, on Flickr​
 
Absolutely loving the post-editing you've done to that shot, Jérémy. :) 👍
 
Thx a lot Nenad, very happy you like this one especially :)
 
K.O.S. That is such an amazing photo, it's the sort of magical scene you would see on a greeting card of some sort.

Amazing work.:bowdown:
 
King that is Awesome!! Great Composition! 👍


}:^{>
 
Thanks again. I just wanted to try some new things. I'm glad the response is so positive. :cheers:
 
King of (Postcards)Skulls.

I thought the first one was fantastic, but this one is even better.

Epic :bowdown: from me.👍:gtplanet:
 
Thank you so much proby.

All that feedback means a lot!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
2ms4rci.jpg
[/IMG]
protection screen also served the circuit:tup:
 
King.. Those 2 Fiat shots are some of the coolest shots I've seen lately.. I love 'em
 
Back