Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
I don't know if me favouring the Spyker shot is my love for Spykers, or if it is just the best shot. :P Also, while the CLK shot was expensive, I'd say it's worth it. No one ever uses it, and you took a great shot. I like the panning mode you used, it captures the action better. đź‘Ť

Well, I was required to use the CLK, so... :P

Thanks anyways, Alex!

I realise I missed a lot of your work mate both here or in flickr ! The yellow LFA set is superb with some great angles and a very realistic rendering on all pics ! I'm in love with the F40 set in goodwood, I always loved this car and this set is one of the most beautiful I've seen, the shot 5 is especially awesome !
Some very great angles and an excellent use of the scenery in the Cizeta set, shot 10 is excellent ! The CLK shot is really great also !

A set with a very specific style, gritty & dirty. I like a lot what you've done once more, with, as Nux said, good choices of angle and composition. The bonus shot is excellent !

Very good angles and composition in your latest set. Shots 5, 8 and the bonus shot stand out to me. Good work! đź‘Ť

A set with a very specific style, gritty & dirty. I like a lot what you've done once more, with, as Nux said, good choices of angle and composition. The bonus shot is excellent !
Thanks guys! (slr)

Now, my last year in school has begun. With major stuffs like college exams and applications, you won't see an update after this until next March (probably). So...here it goes! All of these were taken since March 2015, unedited and edited!

WEEKLY (Takes and Random) ROSTER
Part 3

-1-

Low Life (PMC Week 066)

-2-

The French Porsche (CCCL Week 067)

-3-

Rally Road Trip (Secret Santa Week 067)

-4-

Realistic Art (2.0 Week 066)

-5-

For Paul (PMC Week 069)

-6-

The Devil's Den (2.0 Week 069)

-7-

A Modern Classic (2.0 Week 070)

-8-

Civiflush

-9-

Jump On That Drifting Vibe! (2.0 Week 073)

-10-

Can We Get Some ACTION?

-11-

I'm Coming For That Booty (PMC Week 074)

-12-

Le Abstrait (2.0 Week 074)

No Electricity? No Problem! (2.0 Week 076)

...and finally, a winner shot...

Bye Bye, Summer (Secret Santa Week 079)

Yep, I won a comp! Haven't had that since...2.0 Week 026, I guess?

sscw81_header-png.395439

What are you waiting for? Are you up for the challenge, or still DRIFTING, BOOSTING, AIR TIMING?! :lol:

#CraigItUp

Last edited:
The Alpine shot (The French Porsche - love this title) is beautiful with a colorful toning and an excellent composition ! "Rally Road Trip" is excellent, I love this kind of shot and this one is one of the most beautiful I've seen, with a very interesting toning in addition :) Superb bokeh in The Devil's Den đź‘Ť "Can We Get Some ACTION?" is just a killer shot. A perfect tribute to this awesome short movie đź‘Ť These ones are pieces of art.
The other shots are just superb ;)

Been about 6 months since I last logged in on GTP, but felt it was time to check on all you guys who've kept on going. :P

And kudos Justin, really nice stuff on display here. While I too like the shot Jamie linked to, this one is my favorite.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I'm just sticking to comp entries.

WEEKLY TAKES
1st to 3rd Week of July

Wankel Run (CCCL Week 082)

YELLOW CAR!!! (Secret Santa Week 082)

Motor Sport (2.0 Week 078)

FĂĽr Elise (PMC Week 079)

Rest Stop (2.0 Week 079)

power-553673f713611.jpg

Yakuza Style (2.0 Week 080)

With college applications and tests coming up, I doubt I'll ever join the next few comps! :P:tup:

Excellent stuff you are presenting here, Justin. Honest respect for your work! Will have to have an eye frequently...

I'm just passing by the gallery before the first college exam arrives next month.

SET
Matsuda-sai!
'02 Mazda RX-7 @ Tsukuba

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

-6-

-7-

Went for that 90's TV effect. Didn't look as good as I thought it would be. :indiff:

Thanks for laughing.

Editing is great, I especially like the last one. :)

Only thing I would like to criticise is that the car is too close to the edge of the frame in No. 1 & 2, but that's only a little detail. Other than that all of them are great!

Latest Posts

Back