Artworks by Justin - GT6 Edition | Birthday Joyride

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 284 comments
Thanks guys! :D

A taste of things to come...

I don't like your computer monitor because it's better than my one. :P

Anyway, time to be a judging arse! Well not actually, because I'm not saying anything bad.

With the VGT set, I was sort of thinking, "oooh nice, once again." And then I came to the M4 set. Now, after actually driving the M4 in GT6, I've decided that I don't like it, because it's bad to drive. But now you've done a set with it, my thoughts went straight to... "Calm down!! You're going to force me to have a bowel movement if these get any better!!!" :lol: You've done a rare thing which is posted a set with 100% good shots. 👍

Very good set, good choice of track, those big, open fields work well! Great toning as well! :drool:👍

Very nice updated, the Gemasolar picture number 4 is great, the M4 set is enjoyable and the panorama is my fav, brilliant composition for sure, bravo Justin 👍

I'm so glad you've opened your gallery, your work missed me :)
The "make you move" set is full of awesome pics, but pics 7, 9, 10 & 12 are wow, with a and incredible realistic rendering 👍 Bravo ! :cheers:
Love also the last Gemasolar shot with the smiley-Miata ;)
And the M4 set is superb, with a lot of sense of action in these pics 👍

Pretty nice M4 set Justin. Like the toning and contrast. The Ads are quite good too I like the shots used for those. Good choices. 👍

Thanks, Haer, George and Jeremy!
Next set will tentatively come this weekend due to school. :(

Really nice panorama Justin, this is the extreme side, the two colors border is well thinked, everything is fine except the aero parts but I understand that you like it, bravo 👍

Ok let's start with the "Random Roster" set. Loved the angles here but the high level of saturation didn't do it for me. I think the AMG shots would look more "menacing" if you just lowered the amount of colors in them. Now on to the M4 set. Again, nice angles and composition as ever, but the first 2 shots had blown out skies which really took some of the quality when you try to raise the brightness on the car itself. The other shots had great lighting on them as you shot them with the light source at the back of the camera. The 8th shot is the best for me. An original use of low shutter speed. Great stuff !

Wow. Was that a while since my last update?! :eek:

Anyways, just here to say...SUMMER'S HERE!!!!! :D:tup:
To show you guys what I have in store, numero dos of...

SERIES
Random Roster
Part II

Alfa Romeo MiTo @ Tsukuba

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

KTM (Rally)X-BOW @ Toscana

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

Click for Lightbox!

You see where this is going? ;)

Last edited:
Wow. Was that a while since my last update?! :eek:

Anyways, just here to say...SUMMER'S HERE!!!!! :D:tup:
To show you guys what I have in store, numero dos of...

SERIES
Random Roster
Part II

Alfa Romeo MiTo @ Tsukuba

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

-5-

KTM (Rally)X-BOW @ Toscana

-6-

-7-

-8-

-9-

-10-

-11-

Click for Lightbox!

You see where this is going? ;)
Extreme set!! love ur style… the toning is so brilliant!!! very good plays! 👍👍:cheers:

Back