PMC Week 15
Blue

2.0 Week 15
Stratosphere

CCCL Week 15
*in the works*

Click for Lightbox!

Last edited:
Great work on your last sets Justin (and sorry for being late to comment).
The Mito set is excellent with some great angle (the fisheye is impressive) and a good work on toning and speed effect.
I also like a lot the KTM set with its very good toning (again), a very original set with some great action shots and the panorama as a sweet cherry on the cake 👍
The two entry on the last mage are excellent love the lightning in the two shots, thay are very different but the two have a great atmosphere.
And finally I love your compositions in the Z4 set especially the full speed shots (2 & 4).
Great work as usual mate !

Thanks, Garrett! Haven't seen you in a long time in my gallery!

I think it's best we chat privately, @Charlie A. I don't want my gallery to be full of unnecessary replies!

If this is the result of having no internet, then I have to call your provider to shut it down more often. :D

Brilliant shots as usual, light and compositions are superb. Faves are #4 and the last pano. 👍

If this is the result of having no internet, then I have to call your provider to shut it down more often. :D

Brilliant shots as usual, light and compositions are superb. Faves are #4 and the last pano. 👍
:D:D
+1

Very nice set justin, love the lightning and the bright toning of this set :)

WOW! Shame on me that i didn't see your gallery earlier. The last shot of your Tesla set looks absolutely real! That fisheye effect is awesome! :bowdown::D

Thanks, Jeremy and TF!

Apologies for the inactivity guys! There will be a set!

I'm not a big fan of large wings, colored rims, and carbon hood :D but you've manged to make a great set. Love your choices of angles, the in-race shots are very dynamics with a beautiful light and a colorful toning. Great depth of field in the static shots. Bravo Justin 👍

Back