• 1,003 comments
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_4-1.jpg

The best (IMO) I have seen in this thread so far, Keep it up:tup:

My Castrol TOM'S Supra in Photo Travel.

Kyoto-Toyota-1.jpg
Kyoto-Toyota-2.jpg

Kyoto-Toyota.jpg
Siena-Toyota.jpg

PM me if you want any pic in full size;)

Last edited:
I see. I think I hurried that shot a bit and didn't think much about how it looked.

It actually came out great, it's a different place to take the shot from, just looks like someone stole the tire and wheel lol.

Lol,apart from the epic stolen tyre pic most of them are great man! Every picture is unique and you're getting better! 👍

Thank you everyone. I will update later tonight but they won't be as good as the ones I just put up as I took them a while a go.

Quick update of my Gold chromed Mazda MX-5

Tsukuba-Mazda-19.jpg
Tsukuba-Mazda-18.jpg

Tsukuba-Mazda-17.jpg
Tsukuba-Mazda-16.jpg

Tsukuba-Mazda-15.jpg
Tsukuba-Mazda.jpg

Last edited:
I like the update. The selective color one is the only one I don't care for. It takes a special kind of shot to make that filter look good. A few of the pictures are a little blurry as well. Feel free to hate on my pictures. I feel like that's all I've done here. :lol:

All my Amemiya RX-7 pictures in Deep forest. That is where I took most of my pics ;)

DeepForest-Mazda-2.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda.jpg

DeepForest-Mazda-16.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda-15.jpg

DeepForest-Mazda-11.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda-8.jpg

DeepForest-Mazda-7.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda-6.jpg

DeepForest-Mazda-4.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda-12.jpg

DeepForest-Mazda-9.jpg
DeepForest-Mazda-14.jpg

Last edited:
Just some extra pictures of my Amemiya RX-7.

Tsukuba-Mazda-12.jpg
Tsukuba-Mazda-11.jpg

RoadCourse-Mazda.jpg
RoadCourse-Mazda-6.jpg

RoadCourse-Mazda-5.jpg
RoadCourse-Mazda-4.jpg

RoadCourse-Mazda-2.jpg
RoadCourse-Mazda-1.jpg

Ahrweiler-Mazda.jpg
Ahrweiler-Mazda-2.jpg

Ahrweiler-Mazda-1.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite is the drift around the last corner of deep forest, you really get a feel of losing traction looking at the pic. I also like the composition of the last shot :)

The second shot lacks definitive balance. I find myself looking at everything but the car; the trees, grass, rumble strip, and even the patch of sky...it's all distracting. You should have balanced out the color and contrast.

The other two are good, the third has a great angle and almost looks serene in nature, and the first gives a good sense of action that the car is braking. 👍

Oh, and another thing, I would use a lower shutter speed to get the wheels moving. Panning mode 3 can liven up a shot too, I use it in 90% of my race pics.

My favorite is the drift around the last corner of deep forest, you really get a feel of losing traction looking at the pic. I also like the composition of the last shot :)

Thank you for your comments.

The second shot lacks definitive balance. I find myself looking at everything but the car; the trees, grass, rumble strip, and even the patch of sky...it's all distracting. You should have balanced out the color and contrast.

The other two are good, the third has a great angle and almost looks serene in nature, and the first gives a good sense of action that the car is braking. 👍

I didn't think the second one was that bad but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the comments on the other ones though.

Oh, and another thing, I would use a lower shutter speed to get the wheels moving. Panning mode 3 can liven up a shot too, I use it in 90% of my race pics.

Thanks for the advice. Will do that next time.

By the way everyone there are more of these pics on the other page.

I didn't think the second one was that bad but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the comments on the other ones though.

No, it isn't bad at all....just doesn't look as good as it should. As in it would look miles better if there was motion going on.

Did you use the default shutter speed for the pic?

Nice pics, I love the drift pic with the RX7 about to in the Micheline tunnel. The rest are good, but like the other poster said I would reduce the shutter speed.

Back