Ashlee Simpson pulled a Milli VanilliMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter MistaX
  • 45 comments
  • 2,437 views
Solid Lifters
I saw when it happened. It was a song called, "Girl You Know It's True". The line in the song went, "Girl, you know it's true! Ooh, ooh, ooh, I love you" But they got busted when the song kept repeating, "Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it...Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... Girl, you know it... etc. The whole time Milli and Vanilli stayed on stage and tried to play it off. It didn't work.

For the several months before, Arsenio Hall got really mad at them, and labled them frauds when the deal to have them on his then TV talk show went bust. The deal went bust when they refused to show proof they can sing live. Arsenio Hall did not want to feature musical acts who didn't/couldn't sing their own songs.
:)
 

Attachments

  • vanilli-milli!.jpg
    vanilli-milli!.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 46
oh, she is blaming it on Acid reflux disease.... what a shame. whatever, she just can't sing.
 
Pfft, she blames it on her band, the producing company blamed it on the show. Now she is blaming the fact that she was miming on Acid Reflux Disease? Can we have some test results to prove this?

Didn't think so. Ashlee Simpson = Poser.
 
It's sad that there are still going to be little 13 year-old mongoloids out there buying her next album.

My 14 year-old sister doesn't even care that she lip-synched. I'm sure she'll buy her next album.
 
Well it doesn't matter to younger children about Lip-Synching, as they're more attracted to the fact that these fake Pop Stars are "trendy". The whole Teenage Girl Star revolution is upon us. May God have mercy on us all.
 
This should help her out.
 
Ahahaha. Nice find.

The only problem with that is: She doesn't need headphones, we do. Or earmuffs. Either way.
 
Anyone got any links to the Orange Bowl booing? I love seeing losers get booed at!
 
I watched the Orange Bowl and once I heard that she was singing I knew she was in for trouble. I couldn't help roll around on the floor when they boo'ed her, everyone knew it was coming. It was probably the highlight of the Orange Bowl for me, seeing as how I wanted Auburn to go and not Oklahoma.
 
yeah, i was watching it live, and i laughed by head off.

the whole state of florida booed her ass. she couldn't even keep up with her tape....she was either too slow or too fast. and she cant even sing. its just incoherence galore...

i wish her mic would've died instead of kelly's. that whole microphone problem was really bag stage management too.
 
Back