Assassin Performance Tuning ** M3 '04 TEST CAR Released **

Yeah we been at GVS enough for a little while.

I headed to the Nurburgring GP/F not as long as the Old Track but it's quite fun. If we want to have a lil fun running times with our M3's I'm running 1:56 I'm my M3 :sly: 3 seconds behind one of my other Tunes but 1:56 is alright :D
Hmm...wonder what sort of times I can make there in a fully tuned 2002:crazy:
and by the way I HATE the final chicane on that track.

Give the M3 GTR a go at Nurb GP/F
Next few days I'll probably give several BMWs a shot on it.
Just picked up another M Coupe from the UCD that I want to try out.
By the way are we looking for a certain PP and what about tire type?

XDesperado67
Next few days I'll probably give several BMWs a shot on it.
Just picked up another M Coupe from the UCD that I want to try out.
By the way are we looking for a certain PP and what about tire type?

Maxed out M3's on RS Tires at Nurb GP/F

XDesperado67
Hmmm...believe the M Coupe was a Z3 variant...does that make it an M3? Not real sure of the various BMW model classes.

Nope, the M3's are much different. It's nothing official really, grab any Beemer and head out, think of it as a Beemer Fest at Nurb GP/F

Nope, the M3's are much different. It's nothing official really, grab any Beemer and head out, think of it as a Beemer Fest.

Yeah I had planned to do that anyways:D
Actually have a couple of each of the BMWs from the UCD excluding full on race cars. Gives me an excuse to play with them somemore.

So the Z3 wasn't from the same base model classification as the 320i? And the M3 variants aren't built off the 320i?

Just curious like I said I'm not really familiar with the BMW classification system.

XDesperado67
Yeah I had planned to do that anyways:D
Actually have a couple of each of the BMWs from the UCD excluding full on race cars. Gives me an excuse to play with them somemore.

So the Z3 wasn't from the same base model classification as the 320i? And the M3 variants aren't built off the 320i?

Just curious like I said I'm not really familiar with the BMW classification system.

The Z is their roadster built on it's own platform I believe, I'm not up to snuff on all that is Beemer. I am pretty sure it's not built on the Same chassis.

The 130i or 130D (not positive) are the base for the 1 series though.

Last edited:
Being tested mate :D I just need to finish off some………project cars for Desperado before driving it. I was also doing a review on the Civic, but I can't find the file -.- :ouch: :(

Onboy123
Being tested mate :D I just need to finish off some.........project cars for Desperado before driving it.

Nice, let me know when you get around to it. :)

Onboy123
I was also doing a review on the Civic, but I can't find the file -.- :ouch: :(

That blows. Was. It on the 420-R? If so, the Post Shootout "updated" Tune is off the Hook...

You gotta Try out that SOB.

Yo Assassin....dude...great job on that csl for me....freakin car rocks dude! handles much better, actually sticks coming out those corners. appreciate bro......

Got any kind of tune advice for a M3 '04 - 500pp class?

Ryan G
Yo Assassin....dude...great job on that csl for me....freakin car rocks dude! handles much better, actually sticks coming out those corners. appreciate bro......

Got any kind of tune advice for a M3 '04 - 500pp class?

No Prob Glad it drives well for yah. I got a Base M3 and Z4 M Coupe. :sly: They will be Dropped when ready.

I'll put up the CSL tomorrow for everybody, Cheers Mates.

Last edited:
Pendejo-XIII
Nice M3 GTR tune 👍

Great to hear. I know the car count is low, but I'll be adding more. Im a lil obsessive over my released Tunes. I want them to be the best they can be before moving on. I feel my CTR, M3 GTR & CSL are Solid.

Today the M3 CSL will be released, keep an eye out. It's been PM'ed (at request) and tested already.

After the CSL I'll be working on a few others in my Stable. Request are always welcome.

I'm still interested in having some fun at Nurb GP/F with our Beemers, hit the Track Guys :D .

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks again bro! Gonna try the GTR tune tonight. Had so much fun driving the CSL, i didnt even attempt to mess with the GTR yet....but i will tonight!

Ryan G
Thanks again bro! Gonna try the GTR tune tonight. Had so much fun driving the CSL, i didnt even attempt to mess with the GTR yet....but i will tonight!

Nice, glad that CSL is carving conners for yah. It's always great to hear :)

I'll have that M3 '04 done up for you tonight. Keeping it 500pp it's sure to be a Killer.

Cheers!

BMW M3 CSL 500-R

Base Car
BMW M3 CSL
Available at: UCD

Important!
(Repair Engine/Chassis)

GTAuto
Wing: Type-C

Parts

Body/Chassis
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction; Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis Reinforcement: Yes

Engine
Computer: Tuned ECU
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Intake System
Intake manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing

Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing

Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission

Drivetrain
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
Differential: Adjustable LSD

Suspension
Fully Customizable Suspension

Tires
RS

501hp & 1153kg

SETTINGS

Aero
/19

Suspension
-15/-2
12.6/9.8
8/7
7/5
6/6

2.4/1.8
0.04/-0.12

LSD

Adjust Gears in this order

TS Slider/Final Drive/Gears

Gears

TS slider @ 230

Adjust the Final Drive Gear from 3.340 to 3.557 Depending on Track

Brakes
ABS-1: 6/4
ABS-0: 6/4
If you use rear biased Brakes, adjust to your preferred settings for your Driving Style.

Tuner Notes.
The CSL was one of my Top Dogs in GT4, now in GT5 The CSL is still killer.

Enjoy The Tune.

BMW M3 CSL 500-R

Base Car
BMW M3 CSL
Available at: UCD

Important!
(Repair Engine/Chassis)

GTAuto
Wing: Type-C

Parts

Body/Chassis
Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction; Yes
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis Reinforcement: Yes

Engine
Computer: Tuned ECU
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Intake System
Intake manifold: Sports
Air Filter: Racing

Exhaust
Exhaust Manifold: Sports
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Exhaust: Titanium Racing

Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission

Drivetrain
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft: Yes
Differential: Adjustable LSD

Suspension
Fully Customizable Suspension

Tires
RS

501hp & 1153kg

SETTINGS

Aero
/19

Suspension
-15/-2
12.6/9.8
8/7
7/5
6/6

2.4/1.8
0.04/-0.12

LSD

Adjust Gears in this order

TS Slider/Final Drive/Gears

Gears

TS slider @ 230

Adjust the Final Drive Gear from 3.340 to 3.557 Depending on Track

Brakes
ABS-1: 6/4
ABS-0: 6/4
If you use rear biased Brakes, adjust to your preferred settings for your Driving Style.

Tuner Notes.
The CSL was one of my Top Dogs in GT4, now in GT5 The CSL is still killer.

Enjoy The Tune.

Whoa !! Understeer Galore!

Same problem as with the Civic , the cars don´t turn and slightly unstable over bumps (this time I had the Wing on)
The ride height is a bit to low for nordschleife IMO

Pulled a hard fighted 6:37 on the `Ring.

raVer

-raVer-
Whoa !! Understeer Galore!

Same problem as with the Civic , the cars don´t turn and slightly unstable over bumps (this time I had the Wing on)
The ride height is a bit to low for nordschleife IMO

Pulled a hard fighted 6:37 on the `Ring.

raVer

What you call understeer, I call proper feel. I don't "understeer" at all in these rides, at the same time, they don't Oversteer as your style seems to prefer. I think your confusing understeer with lack of Oversteer ;)

But hey, that's why you have your own Tunes, is it not? Tune up your own CTR & M3's make em "understeer" less and Post them up. We were going to run some laps at Nurb GP/F with our M3's but seems people bailed on the Race. If you want to have a lil fun racing I'm still up for it.

I would love to see your interpretations of these cars handling as YOU want. Toss a link to them over here when ready, & we can put them to the test.

6:37 ain't too bad either. I've seen CSLACR run a fastest lap of 6:35 with a CSL, they are a MUCH better driver then you and I, you brushing up 2 seconds behind, is nothing to cry about......

Last edited:
Sweet, I've been driving it for the last hour feeling it out and breaking it in. I'll have it up today when ready.

Cheers!

It's a great moment that you'll have tuning it, great car, same with Audi Nuvolari quattro, just a few cars like this... really good ,to tune and to drive.

Have fun..👍

Yo assassin...great work again on the csl and gtr tunes. you really got that csl handling like a dream for me, heck i even like to drive it more than the gtr. just as fast as the gtr and handles better for me than the gtr. And you know i cant wait to try out the other tune tonight. Think that will be a sleeper on a lot of people online, when i roll up on em! ;)

Listen, im down with a little bmw gathering on the ring...how can i hook up with you guys to run it? i really want to try that new 04 tune on the ring. hit me up and let me know how we can hook up!

Can go ahead and let u know now...you guys are probably out of my league (right now) for running the ring, still getting proper lines and speeds down, but in my opion, to get to be a good racer is to practice and run against great racers! So if u dont mind me joining the race...i would like too! Hit me up!
my psn handle is on my profile....pun-jab

Ryan G
Yo assassin...great work again on the csl and gtr tunes. you really got that csl handling like a dream for me, heck i even like to drive it more than the gtr. just as fast as the gtr and handles better for me than the gtr. And you know i cant wait to try out the other tune tonight. Think that will be a sleeper on a lot of people online, when i roll up on em! ;)

Listen, im down with a little bmw gathering on the ring...how can i hook up with you guys to run it? i really want to try that new 04 tune on the ring. hit me up and let me know how we can hook up!

Can go ahead and let u know now...you guys are probably out of my league (right now) for running the ring, still getting proper lines and speeds down, but in my opion, to get to be a good racer is to practice and run against great racers! So if u dont mind me joining the race...i would like too! Hit me up!
my psn handle is on my profile....pun-jab

Glad they are working well for yah. The M3 04 is going to be loose on entry and tight on exit, give it a lil getting used to, it turns sharp.

Let me know how she feels and I'll pass you the adjustments to Test out.

I'm going to finish up the other Beemers and revisit the GTR, feels like the Spring Rate is a touch on the stiff side still. Churns SicK laps still, but could be better, 1:36 at Fuji is okay (in my hands), could be better though.

Back