Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020 World Challenge Pack Lands on Consoles

It's mad to think that I recently payed for regular AC on the PS Store for around £7, which featured Imola and some other ACC DLC tracks (and more) as standard. I assume that they've made significant updates to the tracks since then, but it reminds me a bit of how Forza kept turning cars that had already existed in previous games into DLC for the next one.

Regardless I hope everyone can find enjoyment in no doubt the many races to come.

Last edited:
No next-gen patch with proper graphical update and stable 60fps, no sale.

505 games is one of the most despicable and greedy publishers in the world.

They will probably release such patch in a GOTY/Complete/Ultimate version at some point and let you rebuy it regardless of previously bought the game and DLC already.

505 games is one of the most despicable and greedy publishers in the world.

How so? ACC is a PS4/X1 game. It was marketed and sold as a PS4/X1 game.

I bought it on on last gen and I assume so did you.

I too would love a next gen version of the game and I assume we will get one.

But how exactly does the fact that we have not gotten a next gen version yet make 505 "despicable and greedy"?

I would also love to see next gen version, but i won't be so sure that we will get one. Consoles aren't taken seriously enough by 505 to be honest.

I really think it´s inevitable.

ACC being a PC and UE4 game means it scales pretty nicely. All the higher res assets and effects are already there.
A next gen port will "just" be a differently optimized version.

Not saying that it´s trivial, but it´s also not comparable to remaking or remastering a game.

Last edited:
I really think it´s inevitable.

ACC being a PC and UE4 game means it scales pretty nicely. All the higher res assets and effects are already there.
A next gen port will "just" be a differently optimized version.

Not saying that it´s trivial, but it´s also not comparable to remaking or remastering a game.

Let's hope so. It is great game it is really pushed back by older consoles. I would really love to see real next gen version of ACC, and lets hope with full Crossplay with PC and xbox.

Let's hope so. It is great game it is really pushed back by older consoles. I would really love to see real next gen version of ACC, and lets hope with full Crossplay with PC and xbox.
If they do release a next gen update version I don't think there is any chance of that. Even cross play between consoles is incredibly unlikely. I don't see anything other than a graphical overhaul.

Back