Assetto Corsa Competizione GT2 Pack Accidentally Confirmed for 2023

• Thread starter Famine
  • 26 comments
Nice, imagine where this game would be if COVID hadn’t messed things up. Hopefully some more tracks from the U.S., Asia and Australia series are also in the works.

I am glad to see this. It would be really nice if they release it simultanoeusly on PC and console. Probably not going to happen but I can hope right?

GT2, what esle to ask. I just only recently jumped in, and most definitelly not going to out any time sooner than 2024:). Sadly no GT1 cars, or may be?

kjb
I am glad to see this. It would be really nice if they release it simultanoeusly on PC and console. Probably not going to happen but I can hope right?
The console version isn't developed by Kunos so I don't see it happening. It's a different porthouse that does the content after it's out on PC.

Yeah I know but I was hoping that they would work on the console version of the DLC at the same time as Kunos

In addition to confirming the GT2 pack for 2023, Massaruto also announced that ACC will be supporting the 2023 GTWC season with new liveries and the new cars that will race in 2023. They’ll be the new Ferrari 296 GT3 — also unveiled today — Porsche 992 911 GT3, and the Evo2 model of the Lamborghini Huracan GT3.

The Ferrari 296 GT3 🤩

kjb
In terms of a full on sim I doubt it. Not saying it won't be good but it is aimed at a different audience
Fair point. Other Forza Motorsports games have targeted the sim-cade majority like Gran Turismo.

I'm probably wrong and it's probably wishful thinking but I feel like the next iteration will be more sim than arcade.

Fingers crossed!

I'm spending more time with ACC than GT7 which is a sad testament to GT7.

I'm looking forward to the September update.

Fair point. Other Forza Motorsports games have targeted the sim-cade majority like Gran Turismo.

I'm probably wrong and it's probably wishful thinking but I feel like the next iteration will be more sim than arcade.

Fingers crossed!

Its likely not possible for something like Forza or GT to match ACC and other sim racers, its just too much work to do per car. Weirdly for me Forza is in the weird spot where if they made it more realistic the cars would be easier to drive.

Fingers crossed!

Its all about preference, so far at least gt7 is more of sim than any of forza motorsport titles so far, but its not the level of iracing or acc, the problem with many Sims including acc is that you can’t jump in any road cars, and the ones that have can’t change much about them, and in gt of forza you can just jump in and play with pretty much any type of car you want, tune, customize and upgrade, and you can even have good time with a controller witch you can’t on a true sim, if i jump in and play a sim i would play assetto corsa on pc it really stands out on sim market campared to other titles, with mods you can litterly so the same things you can on forza motorsport and gran turismo and even more in some areas, thats also why it has become the best selling simulator of all time you see pretty much everyone play it that loves racing games even some on the arcade market

Last edited:
Nice, imagine where this game would be if COVID hadn’t messed things up. Hopefully some more tracks from the U.S., Asia and Australia series are also in the works.
Plus Magny Cours, they said it would have been in the game if not for Covid

I am more intrested to hear more about assetto corsa 2
I wouldn't be surprised if they present it at Gamescom this month or at least talk about it, considering that the game will launch in 2024 I wouldn't be surprised to see a release in 2023 as Early Access for PC/Steam.

I wouldn't be surprised if they present it at Gamescom this month or at least talk about it, considering that the game will launch in 2024 I wouldn't be surprised to see a release in 2023 as Early Access for PC/Steam.

Hopefully it will have mod support like the first game, otherwise i might not be as intrested in it,

Just saw the ferrari 296 gt3, looks pretty cool really. But i also saw the 296 gtb, what a nice road car, can't wait to see it in ac2, 830hp too, surprisingly a twin turbo v6 ferrari, for me at least.
Have to say, typing and editing on here is a pain, screen and cursor keep jumping around etc, bit of a mess. I think it's the ads.

Been itching to get the base acc game for ps4, 18$cad on ps store, but then i try gt3 cars in ac to check how much i like those, and i do, but they sound already awesome, near acc it seems, and feel good, etc so, maybe ill wait once again hehe. Budget...

Last edited:
Back