Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Arrives on Console

If there is a Mercedes a little bit ahead and it goes around a corner so you're looking at it from the side, do the tires look like marshmallows? They just look like white blobs until you get close to it. Similar to the BMW disappearing wheels.

The AMG GT wheels I see, have positive or zero camber, while the tyres have negative camber.

I'm also seeing the 650S tyres disappear at times. Also, the steering wheel and ghost hands are gone.

You can also pay $37 for the season pass. When the British GT Pack comes out, it'll be cheaper than buying the GT4 and British GT Pack separately.

I wish we get more dlc for ACC despite the graphics and framerate im really enjoying it.
I was hoping they'd add TCR, but that ain't happening.
About that frame rate. Yes, I've been posting love notes and drawing love hearts about the cars, but I had to quit a rainy Spa.
That was the worse experience I've ever had in a game, since the Atari era of those games freezing... Pull out the cartridge... Slam it back in the slot... pull out the cartridge... slam it back in the slot... pull out the cartridge.. blow in it.... slam it back in the slot and it works for about an hour and then, repeat.

It was hurting my brain trying to process the nearly Minecraft-in
-slow-motion look, starting from T1 to Blanchemount(?)...Blanchemont(?). Won't be simulating a wet race there again.

Back to the cars.
I tried all the other cars again. All of them except the KTM. I felt like that scene in Peewee Herman, where the pet shop is burning and he keeps running past the snakes, as he saves all the other animals. I gave it that look when I chose the next car to drive. Don't know if I'll ever select it again.

I'm stuck in the Camaro. If I could mod the Vantage cockpit to the Camaro, I'd be good to go. The Camaro gauges aren't bad. It's that the Vantage gauges(and rear camera) are better.

I thought the endurance race this weekend was at Daytona. I forgot Indy had a circuit, let's get that in ACC!

I couldn't help but notice that there's nothing on the roadmap beyond this year. I hope there's some DLCs after the British GT pack. I love the driving in this game, but $90 for 6 months of support would be a weak tradeoff.

I dont know how i feel about those mixed races yet. 2 of my races were ruined by gt4 cars this past weekend. Especially in qualifying. They seem to come up always in the wrong places and at the wrong times. Haven’t downloaded the pack yet but if you are in a gt4 why enter races that have gt3s? Are there not races that are strictly gt4s?

I dont know how i feel about those mixed races yet. 2 of my races were ruined by gt4 cars this past weekend. Especially in qualifying. They seem to come up always in the wrong places and at the wrong times. Haven’t downloaded the pack yet but if you are in a gt4 why enter races that have gt3s? Are there not races that are strictly gt4s?

On console there currently aren’t.

I'm just working my way through the GT4 cars and I've found a new bug :rolleyes:
I've reached the maximum number of control presets allowed and the game won't let me delete any to make way for new ones. It asks if I'm sure I want to delete, then does nothing when I select YES. So stupid. Another report to 505 incoming...

I'm just working my way through the GT4 cars and I've found a new bug :rolleyes:
I've reached the maximum number of control presets allowed and the game won't let me delete any to make way for new ones. It asks if I'm sure I want to delete, then does nothing when I select YES. So stupid. Another report to 505 incoming...

I reported this the other day too. Should be an easy fix I’d think

Bahahaha the floating BMWs! D3T Ltd are having a laugh now, right? Do they even play test?
Someone from Kunos should really spend some time with this game then kick those porters up the backside.

On the plus side the GT4s make a fine addition to the game. Good fun so far.

This issue was there with liveries too until this last update.

Last edited:
I'm still working my way through all of the cars and last night I drove the Aston Martin and the McLaren. The Aston was pretty good and held it's own at Monza finishing a close 2nd to the Mercedes. I think I had the wrong DOR punched in on the McLaren because it was very floaty so I'm going to have to redo that one.

I've only driven the Alpine once and it was at Paul Ricard and it got absolutely smoked on 89 AI strength especially on the Mistral. I haven't driven anything else there to check it by but is it really that slow?

Still though, if 505 or whoever is responsible for this game could take the feel all of the cars in both classes have (is that physics because I'm not sure of the correct term) and expand it to something as large as the car selection in Forza or even Project Cars, I think you would have the ultimate sim racer out there. Now I'm not talking about the graphics issues but just car feel in general. I would be interested to find out if they could replicate this feel in a Porsche 919 LMP1 car or like an early 70's Indy Car or classic Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing, etc.

I'm still working my way through all of the cars and last night I drove the Aston Martin and the McLaren. The Aston was pretty good and held it's own at Monza finishing a close 2nd to the Mercedes. I think I had the wrong DOR punched in on the McLaren because it was very floaty so I'm going to have to redo that one.

I've only driven the Alpine once and it was at Paul Ricard and it got absolutely smoked on 89 AI strength especially on the Mistral. I haven't driven anything else there to check it by but is it really that slow?

Still though, if 505 or whoever is responsible for this game could take the feel all of the cars in both classes have (is that physics because I'm not sure of the correct term) and expand it to something as large as the car selection in Forza or even Project Cars, I think you would have the ultimate sim racer out there. Now I'm not talking about the graphics issues but just car feel in general. I would be interested to find out if they could replicate this feel in a Porsche 919 LMP1 car or like an early 70's Indy Car or classic Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing, etc.

Try Assetto Corsa...you will love it.

Because in real life they do multi-class races So if makes it more authentic.

Don't forget that just cos your in a gt3 doesn't give you right of way - yes the gt4 class have to let you pass and the blue flag signals this to let them know a faster gt3 is approaching.

However it should be done when safe so as not to cause a crash etc

But the gt4's will also have right to the racing line as well - don't forget they are racing as well

The race director should stipulate in the pre race notes about when and where to give way for both classes

It will take time but once everyone is up to speed there will be done great racing. Watched a few streams already with multi class and they have been awesome and that was down to all drivers abiding by the rules

Because in real life they do multi-class races So if makes it more authentic.

Don't forget that just cos your in a gt3 doesn't give you right of way - yes the gt4 class have to let you pass and the blue flag signals this to let them know a faster gt3 is approaching.

However it should be done when safe so as not to cause a crash etc

But the gt4's will also have right to the racing line as well - don't forget they are racing as well

The race director should stipulate in the pre race notes about when and where to give way for both classes

It will take time but once everyone is up to speed there will be done great racing. Watched a few streams already with multi class and they have been awesome and that was down to all drivers abiding by the rules
Mmmmm nope...in the SRO real life championship they don't run multi-class races.

They are independent classes, in ACC they allow multi-class races for fun, said by Kunos simulazione

Mmmmm nope...in the SRO real life championship they don't run multi-class races.

They are independent classes, in ACC they allow multi-class races for fun, said by Kunos simulazione

It varies. The European series runs separate classes, in British GT (also run by SRO) GT3 & GT4 race together. They do however qualify separately.

It varies. The European series runs separate classes, in British GT (also run by SRO) GT3 & GT4 race together. They do however qualify separately.
Ok, the game is the European series GT4 ,we will see when they launch the British GT tracks if they add more of the rules you are mentioning.

I only look to world Challenge championship and the Asian, as some of the European GT4 series races

Ok, the game is the European series GT4 ,we will see when they launch the British GT tracks if they add more of the rules you are mentioning.

I only look to world Challenge championship and the Asian, as some of the European GT4 series races

There's IGTC in the game too, which I'd forgotten about - they also run mixed grids at some events at least. I do agree, it should at least be an option to run single or multi-class. Particularly in championship mode, where really it should mirror the format of the championship you're doing, so multiclass for IGTC, single for European, multi with split qualifying for British when that DLC arrives.

There's IGTC in the game too, which I'd forgotten about - they also run mixed grids at some events at least. I do agree, it should at least be an option to run single or multi-class. Particularly in championship mode, where really it should mirror the format of the championship you're doing, so multiclass for IGTC, single for European, multi with split qualifying for British when that DLC arrives.

Only multi-class races available for the moment is in online servers

But would be great in single race options offline or in championship mode once British GT tracks land this winter for sure

I would like to think the reason they’re working on the AI so much at the moment, means SRO have pushed them to include multi class racing with the introduction of the British GT championship. I mean, what’s the point in claiming it follows the championships to a tee if you can’t simulate multi class grids, which the British championship does...

That’s my wishful thinking btw...

I watched some of Stefano live streams. The AI work us not specifically to enable multiclass but to make general improvements that might make it possible as a bonus effect

Last edited:
How cool is this? United Autosports posted they had just received a 570S GT4. Confirmed GT4 is go. I asked in British GT or European GT4.

Wonder if there will be any updates to teams(and cars), in the future.

Last edited:
Back