Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Arrives on Console

I think this last update messed with the AI strength a little in GT4 and maybe GT3 as well. Which I think someone might have mentioned right after the update came out.

It appears the #4 Mercedes GT4 is now a jack rabbit. If it gets away into the lead on the opening lap, it's allowed to set a pace that puts it almost out of reach in my 30 minute races and there's been a couple of times where it's beaten me by more than 20 seconds. Before the update 89 allowed me to start 12th then make it up to the leader to try and pass in the last few minutes but the rest of the top 6 or 8 were only a few seconds back. Now 89 gets me beat by 20 seconds on some tracks and on others I still can't catch him and lose by 2 or 3 seconds. Dropped down to 88 and the #4 Mercedes still runs out to the front but I can at least catch him as long as I can make it through the pack cleanly.

GT3 appears to be about like it was on 89 but the pack seems to finish much farther behind than I remember before the update. Myself and 2nd place will be 25 seconds clear of 3rd.

Anyone have the scoop on what the British GT dlc will include? I assume it's just additional tracks but not sure which ones.
Snetterton, Donington and Oulton Park I believe. The actual championship consists of these tracks plus the British tracks already in the game plus Spa IIRC

Just one more thing about the British GT DLC, the Mustangs and Jag GT4 are in the 2019 Season. If we get these packs with the team liveries, tracks and the Championship schedule, it would seem out of place not to have those two cars models.
I understand some are saying we won't get cars, but it doesn't seem right for a game that represents the official GT series.

I can't find the source to quote from, but Kunos have said quite clearly that the British GT DLC is tracks & liveries only. I'd love for them to have changed their mind, but I'd suggest not getting your hopes up...

I can't find the source to quote from, but Kunos have said quite clearly that the British GT DLC is tracks & liveries only. I'd love for them to have changed their mind, but I'd suggest not getting your hopes up...
For sure. I don't have my hopes up. Just find it strange why they're not including those specific cars.

This game is getting expensive imo. I paid £25 for the game, but because I didn't pre order I have to pay for the IGTC pack which is £11.99 and now the GT4 pack which is £15.99. That brings the total to £52.98! I thought I was getting a bargain when I purchased it, but it's turning into a bit of a p*** take if you ask me. Especially considering how badly the game runs on my PS4 original.

Last edited:
This game is getting expensive imo. I paid £25 for the game, but because I didn't pre order I have to pay for the IGTC pack which is £11.99 and now the GT4 pack which is £15.99. That brings the total to £52.98! I thought I was getting a bargain when I purchased it, but it's turning into a bit of a p*** take if you ask me. Especially considering how badly the game runs on my PS4 original.
52 quid? You dont have to buy the DLC, 52 quid is still cheaper than F1.

I just can’t justify spending on dlc for this game.
I liked the ffb best at release then they changed that. Too many issues...

For the 2021 GT4 European season, there are no X-Bows and Maseratis competing. Not even on the homologated competitors list.
Wonder if that would be updated in the future.

Back