Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 26, 2020.

1. It's more expensive than I thought it would because Kunos DLC is usually well/under priced. However if you think this is steep for just cars, cars that have a lot of work put into them, go and look how much 11 cars in Rocket league costs, or how much 11 cars in GTS will cost just to buy the key to unlock cars already in the game. That makes this DLC more than reasonable imo.

2. unpierrot

unpierrot

First test: Alpine on Nurburgring.
    Honestly, this rocks. I think I will be more often in GT4 than in GT3.

Thanks ACC, thanks Kunos.

edit : 19,99 €, it's 1,817€ per car. You can think it's overpriced, I'm not.

3. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi

This makes it more enticing. I didnt know they added a championship. That certainly helps the price

Im on PS4 so i dont have to worry about steam getting their cut at least.

I would've liked to see at least one track added along with the cars, considering they do race on different tracks as well. We'll see how much it is once it drops for consoles.

Maybe when i consider that i got the intercontinental pack for free its not too bad :lol:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  4. Sureboss

Sureboss Premium

Ah, PS4. Sony still take their cut ;)

5. Pfei

Pfei

So in Argentina the GT4 pack is nearly four times more than the base game price and nearly ten times the price of the ICGT pack. Something similar is happening in various other regions, too. What's up with that?

6. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi

Im sure they get it one way or another

7. unpierrot

unpierrot

Seems regional pricing is very high for some regions. If I were you, I will wait one or two days before buying. Perhaps a mistake made by 505 Games.

Pfei likes this.
  8. psychoazubi

psychoazubi

After driving a bit in FP and a competition race with the merc@zandvoort i have to say: Absolutely worth the price. With those cars, it almost feels like a new game. They are very fun to drive but also harder to drive consitently. At least thats what i can say after driving a 1h race.

Even more fun when gt3's come into the mix

Whitestar likes this.
  9. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

I may have been a bit over-enthusiastic in my previous post. :D But still, the price is more than fair IMO.

Anyway, I hoped the Ginetta would be awesome and Oh. My. God it was!
    It's like you have this ocean of time to correct when the back slides out. You guys have to drive this with TC off. Big smile guaranteed! :D

It was surprisingly balanced when trail braking also (safe setup).

lancia delta hf and 05XR8 like this.
  10. 05XR8

05XR8

Definitely not playing again until the console pack arrives. I'm hyped.

11. bleeder

bleeder

But that could be months!

12. 05XR8

05XR8

Oh, I'm cool with that. This game is great as is and I've been enjoying it. Glad I bought it. GT4 and TCR are what I want. So, since we got the DLC roadmap from the start and seeing the videos of these cars, I really don't want to use the GT3 cars now. That's me.

bleeder likes this.
  13. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Was really looking forward to this DLC (slower cars make for better racing IMO) and it didn't disappoint. Ran a few races in the Camaro at the Nurb and the racing was very close and respectful even though it was a pub lobby. Easier to maintain control in these slower cars and less likely to get into trouble, especially for us old guys:lol:

lancia delta hf, Whitestar and 05XR8 like this.
  14. graveltrap

graveltrap

The game is simulating the 2019 European GT4 series, they run on exactly the same tracks as the GT3 Sprint Series...

Look here

15. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi

I must have been thinking hankook Endurance series. They race in other locations.