Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 Pack DLC Revealed

20 euros seems a little steep for just cars.

I think 10-12 euros/$ would be more suitable

Im in the US and im not paying $20. Ill wait for it to be on sale if thats the case. I'll use the $20 towards f1 2020 instead
It's more expensive than I thought it would because Kunos DLC is usually well/under priced. However if you think this is steep for just cars, cars that have a lot of work put into them, go and look how much 11 cars in Rocket league costs, or how much 11 cars in GTS will cost just to buy the key to unlock cars already in the game. That makes this DLC more than reasonable imo.

@SlowGrayAudi

There's a championship to go with the cars as well. Oh and factor in Steam taking €6 of that €20.

This makes it more enticing. I didnt know they added a championship. That certainly helps the price

Im on PS4 so i dont have to worry about steam getting their cut at least.

I would've liked to see at least one track added along with the cars, considering they do race on different tracks as well. We'll see how much it is once it drops for consoles.

Maybe when i consider that i got the intercontinental pack for free its not too bad :lol:

Last edited:
So in Argentina the GT4 pack is nearly four times more than the base game price and nearly ten times the price of the ICGT pack. Something similar is happening in various other regions, too. What's up with that?

So in Argentina the GT4 pack is nearly four times more than the base game price and nearly ten times the price of the ICGT pack. Something similar is happening in various other regions, too. What's up with that?
Seems regional pricing is very high for some regions. If I were you, I will wait one or two days before buying. Perhaps a mistake made by 505 Games.

After driving a bit in FP and a competition race with the merc@zandvoort i have to say: Absolutely worth the price. With those cars, it almost feels like a new game. They are very fun to drive but also harder to drive consitently. At least thats what i can say after driving a 1h race.

Even more fun when gt3's come into the mix

I may have been a bit over-enthusiastic in my previous post. :D But still, the price is more than fair IMO.

Anyway, I hoped the Ginetta would be awesome and Oh. My. God it was!
It's like you have this ocean of time to correct when the back slides out. You guys have to drive this with TC off. Big smile guaranteed! :D

It was surprisingly balanced when trail braking also (safe setup).

But that could be months!
Oh, I'm cool with that. This game is great as is and I've been enjoying it. Glad I bought it. GT4 and TCR are what I want. So, since we got the DLC roadmap from the start and seeing the videos of these cars, I really don't want to use the GT3 cars now. That's me.

Was really looking forward to this DLC (slower cars make for better racing IMO) and it didn't disappoint. Ran a few races in the Camaro at the Nurb and the racing was very close and respectful even though it was a pub lobby. Easier to maintain control in these slower cars and less likely to get into trouble, especially for us old guys:lol:

Latest Posts

Back