Assetto Corsa Competizione Image Blowout: Intercontinental GT Pack DLC Bathurst

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 17, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

Whitestar, Pfei, Northstar and 3 others like this.
  2. 05XR8

05XR8

What's cool about this year's B6H(production cars only), the Australian GT Championship is one of the support categories. Maybe a pack will include more Aussie machines/liveries.

3. Corsa

Corsa Premium

Great things happening here. I’ve been watching Aris Drives videos a lot lately really helping me with my setups.

Whitestar likes this.
  4. Northstar

Northstar Premium

I really hope they continue expanding the game to eventually include the SRO's Asian, British and North American series as well. Including the GT4 class would also be much appreciated!

Whitestar and Coquico like this.
  5. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

Everyday I go looking for news about the dlc lol come on already! Take my money!!

6. ykiki

ykiki

I just keep hoping to see news on a console version.

7. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

Ps5 will. But ppl with mid level PC's are still struggling to get 60fps but I assume ps5's GPU will be able to handle it

And Aris is live right now and the screenshot is Bathurst turn 2 lol smh

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2020
    Whitestar, Coquico, Gogga and 3 others like this.
  8. Corsa

Corsa Premium

I think we’ll see it within 2 weeks.

Final_Phorm98 likes this.
  9. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

I hope so bro. New tracks is gonna be like a new game, trying to get setups dialed in

10. Zipperface

Zipperface (Banned)

Im still think that unreal engine wasnt the best idea. Looks good yes, but poor performance.
    But its not important to me, i didnt play thst game anyway because no nordschleife:)
    Just have buyed a copy on release to support the devs.
    I want to see assetto corsa 2 :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Jtheripper and Spineblower like this.
  11. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

Well sounds like you'll need to upgrade your system if they do make it.

12. andrew1990

andrew1990

It's Redline hosting the end of month Bathurst race - some of the ACC developers have signed up to take part, hence the rumours about release date. Can't wait to drive Suzuka personally!

13. Ande3200

Ande3200

Ac or acc Will never be good on a console, They are very poor optomized, if you going to be playing either, do that on pc. Ac on either ps4 or xbox one, is very bad

14. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

PS5 using a zen2 Ryzen 4000 and basically a 2070 super so I think they'll be able to run alot of titles they couldn't before. Ppl say they have horrible fps with ACC but I think they must be using 4k TV's and not at least 144hz monitors. I have max settings in game and my frames capped at 144 and they stay there except for fluxing down into the 130s and high 120s. If I take the cap off my frames go to 200+ but my GPU gets hotter than I like. But I think most ppl with bad fps are using a display that isn't what they should be using

15. Pfei

Pfei

I think too many people are reluctant to turn graphics down for some reason. I have an 8th gen i7 with a nerfed laptop RTX 2060 and the game is gorgeous @60fps and 1440p and HDR in pancake mode. VR is too blurry for my tastes, but perfectly functional with my setup and I only play in VR. People need to understand that this game cannot run on Epic with supersampling cranked up, 50 cars visible, and 1km mirror distance, in 4k, even with a 2080.

It amazes me how much people complain about ACC performance. Deal with it. It's Unreal. Turn down a few things. It's that easy. It's still beautiful. Close to GT Sport visuals, even on my setup.

16. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

Yep I agree. You don't really need mirrors with the proximity radar and if you're looking behind you, it should be on a straight and you can just look back. But for ppl struggling I would say turn down shadows, foliage, and mirrors off or low quality

Pfei likes this.
  17. Pfei

Pfei

I must have mirrors. Have them on low and 50m in VR. Pretty much everything on low except high textures, high AA. 70% resolution and 175% VR pixel density, 20 cars visible. Works good with reprojection forced ON. I can't complain. The ACC experience is too good to be whining about graphics.

18. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

Oh yeah I was talking about ppl using monitors. I'm still waiting on my rift s to get here. I ordered it from Oculus on the 7th and all it says is that it ships by the 24th but I'm ready to check it out in VR

But the physics on ACC are on another level. The weight of the car and it's momentum takes it beyond any other sim I play.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2020
    Whitestar, andrew1990 and Pfei like this.
  19. Pfei

Pfei

I am using PSVR. Have a Rift S waiting at my Mom's house. Traveling next week to pick it up. From what I have researched the Rift S is great for simracing. I would rather have an Index, but they are sold out, and I also am not fond of paying money for base stations which are not needed for sim racing.

Whitestar and Final_Phorm98 like this.
  20. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

My buddy has one and I asked him if it was better that GT sport with psvr and he said way better so i sold my PS4 and psvr to a buddy. I'm sure it'll be fine and won't get any complaints from me

Pfei likes this.
  21. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

From what I've been reading and listening here and there, AC competizione didn't grab the glory kunos was expecting so, since they already proved they can have a great console version of it why not take a second incursion into consoles with a serious game?

22. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Late reply but yes, I want GT4!
    Yep, my advise is to set all settings the way you want them and then just turn down resolution scale for increased performance with minimal visual impact.
    It was lacking at first but they have made great improvements since then. Console version will probably be a reality when the new consoles are released.

Final_Phorm98 and Pfei like this.
  23. Final_Phorm98

Final_Phorm98

The most important thing to turn down is foliage. Just moving mine from epic to high I'm able keep 144fps locked with all epic settings and car lod at 85%. But the more you turn down foliage the better ppls frames will get. It takes a lot of performance to make those trees and branches and leafs behind you look good lol

24. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Another tweet + images from Laguna Seca.

25. Jtheripper

Jtheripper

Actually, just for your info, AC runs very smoothly and cleanest image of any sim on my std ps4. In case you didn't see it, ACC is announced for current gen for june 23rd. Cheers.

ykiki likes this.
  26. bleeder

bleeder

I agree for the most part but it does start to chug a bit with a full grid of cars. Noticeably better framerate in practice mode than in a race. Still looks decent though, far better AA than pCARS2 for example.

I'm concerned how ACC will perform and what cutbacks they'll have to make on console. Grid size might be one I guess.

27. Whitestar

Whitestar Premium

Yeah probably grid size and lower graphics settings.

28. Hygrade B

Hygrade B

If the grid size is double what we have now I be happy.
    Be nice to have 30 cars plus & be able to drive just with less clutter on the screen all information in the wheel.
    Yea I do expect to have the option to display more like telemetry etc as you can in PC2.

I drive in cockpit view only & love the fact I can drive in PC2 & display only my wheel & use the motec display for information.
    In AC you can't use the motec display on the wheel ,you can't change the information on the wheel that's needs to be added to a point where I can use it only & still have a mini map displayed.
    Once you in a race all information should be on the wheel that involves the cars.
    Only in P & Q should you need to have extra race information on screen.
    And off course crew chief need to be working for ACC or ACC need to look at crew chief & including that type of feedback in the game