Assetto Corsa - Drivers wanted!PS4 

• Thread starter hobbsy
  • 21 comments
England
Warwick/UK
Nemesis-Reaper
Hey Guy, Gals and Aliens!

Just thought I would throw this one out there, as I'm are not seeing much activity on the forum. Now I know we are all patiently, and quietly, waiting for some game changing updates (private lobbies etc.) to give us the control and the breath of life into the online side of things, but i'm curious...

Who is actually playing this game currently(PS4 ONLY PLEASE), and more specifically who's looking too, or is playing Online?

I am racing with some of the guys from here, in the ZeroCup (when I can), but i would be quite happy to have some random drop in races with others of the same mind-set.

So where I'm really going with this, is to build a bigger friends list of Active drivers... :D

I'm not specifically trying to form a club, organise events, leagues or any of that, not yet anyway. But am simply offering an invite to connect, get on track, have some races, have some fun and see where it goes!

I'm in the UK, normally start to appear online after 8pm-GMT (if the Kids behave ;) ), and don't really have set nights when I race (except for the ZeroCup)

So if you want to put you name & details down, please do. Or if you want to ping a FR across my PSN is "Nemesis-Reaper"

Laters :cheers:

Put me down. I am on ps4 and thoroughly enjoy the physics that AC has to offer and would like to get some random online races in as well. My psn is listed below to anyone who would like to coordinate some races.

II-NOVA-II. (Capital I's)

My best time availabilty is afternoons from 3-5pm est and late on weekends est.

My-Kull
West Coast USA
Usually on 4 to 8 pm, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8, I believe)

Intermediate skill. I can almost always get gold in GT6 seasonal races and time trials.

Last edited:
Add me as well,
PSN ID: pyromaniak666
Location: South Africa about an hour or two ahead of yours, so not much of a difference.
Great idea btw.
Thanks

Ok, I've sent out requests to all.

@SpaceBreed sorry you didn't get a chance to race with us in the ZeroCup tonight, hopefully you will be able to jump in on the next one.

If you've not seen it, check out the ZeroCup-AC to catch up with the basics. Its starting to get a bit more momentum, which is good. I'm sure @WarriusZero would welcome you on-board. (I'd post a link, but am being lazy on my phone!)

Same goes for others looking for good clean racing. We have our bumps (sorry @Orayani :embarrassed:) but try to keep it fair and clean

So open invite from me :gtpflag:. If you see me online and playing AC, please feel free to drop a msg to join in or start something up.

Laters all, 👍

LoL no problem, it was hella fun though. I personally didn't know what to expect since I only had the stock setup for that track. Was actually more worried from losing fuel as I've done so many times. (Where is that damn estimator!)

The accidental knocks made it a bit more life like. Did anyone save any footage of those races?

What a feeling seeing all the cars fronts compress in my peripheral vision as we were all huddled together. Also how was the latency? I can never tell if flaky latency is causing bumps between people versus past games as it has been years since I've raced online like this.
It sure is one awesome game/physics with like minded people that the close side by side rear and front diving into the corners felt a bit like live TV series racing.
Imagine 15 of us? :D

I also couldn't get over how my tyres were cooling down at an alarming rate in some of these races as ABS was killing me making the car feel very heavy with a lot if rear brake bias. It was understeering like hell at times.

Was everyone in those races all part of this forum?

So much fun that was everyone sliping in and out through each lap. Sadly I had my first disqualification on that very last race. Outbraked myself on lap 2? in turn one, slowy rejoined over the strips and was going to back off those 10 seconds 3 - 4 laps later on but apparently it'll send you to the pits after 2 laps.

What fun it was. Hope someone has some footage. Oh and it is bloody hard typing in the chat with that damn d-pad. Need to get a headset and mini keyboard.

LoL no problem, it was hella fun though. I personally didn't know what to expect since I only had the stock setup for that track. Was actually more worried from losing fuel as I've done so many times. (Where is that damn estimator!)

The accidental knocks made it a bit more life like. Did anyone save any footage of those races?

What a feeling seeing all the cars fronts compress in my peripheral vision as we were all huddled together. Also how was the latency? I can never tell if flaky latency is causing bumps between people versus past games as it has been years since I've raced online like this.
It sure is one awesome game/physics with like minded people that the close side by side rear and front diving into the corners felt a bit like live TV series racing.

I also couldn't get over how my tyres were cooling down at an alarming rate in some of these races as ABS was killing me making the car feel very heavy with a lot if rear brake bias.

So much fun that was everyone sliping in and out through each lap. Sadly I had my first disqualification on that very last race. Outbraked myself on lap 2? in turn one, slowy rejoined over the strips and was going to back off those 10 seconds 3 - 4 laps later on but apparently it'll send you to the pits after 2 laps.

What fun it was. Hope someone has some footage. Oh and it is bloody hard typing in the chat with that damn d-pad. Need to get a headset and mini keyboard.

A full size keyboard works even better..
It was indeed very good having you racing with us. And check the thread in my signature. Videos of the races are going to pop up very shortly... ;)

I also couldn't get over how my tyres were cooling down at an alarming rate in some of these races as ABS was killing me making the car feel very heavy with a lot if rear brake bias. It was understeering like hell at times.

Lag has not been too bad at all recently. I use a connection through my mobile phone, and it was an issue first couple of times i used it, but I've since found a stronger spot for the signal and it has held up well... Except for forgetting to turn the plug switch tonight :embarrassed:

I would have uploaded some footage of my race view point but I keep having problems with my share button, and it then dumps the memory if the race.

We run stock settings in the ZeroCup, so it keeps things simple, at this stage it's built on trust, but hopefully we get a patch for private lobby's soon, then I'm sure we'll see more activity on line.

Damn, sorry guys, i will be joining for the 9th though mos def.
Would it be possible to move the 14th Nov race to the 16th?
Mondays are hectic yoh.
Thanks guys for adding me, Did anyone stream the session?

Damn, sorry guys, i will be joining for the 9th though mos def.
Would it be possible to move the 14th Nov race to the 16th?
Mondays are hectic yoh.
Thanks guys for adding me, Did anyone stream the session?

Best to post those questions to Warrius over in the AC ZeroCup thread.
As for streaming, I don't think so. But Warrius has uploaded his view of the races

Edit: Link below :)

ZeroCup-AC

Last edited:
Add me for PS4
PSN: z06fun
Time zone:US EST
Weekdays after 8pm, and weekends
Apparently we will have private lobbies soon according to the AC forums!

If anyone is watching this thread, I hope to be putting something up in the "Clubs and Leagues" section in the next couple of days.

Just a small heads up to keep an eye on that section :) 👍

Thanks for the interest guys, @GTOmen @Barker I must be honest though, AC has not been on my play list as of late, end of year workload and GTS has left me with little to no time for this title...

I do plan to jump back on it soon when the free DLC drops, so I'll look to set something up in the new year.

Have a good one guys.

Thanks for the interest guys, @GTOmen @Barker I must be honest though, AC has not been on my play list as of late, end of year workload and GTS has left me with little to no time for this title...

I do plan to jump back on it soon when the free DLC drops, so I'll look to set something up in the new year.

Have a good one guys.
Hi m8 I raced with you I'm sure in gt2 series I'm up for some racing (robqt) nice one

Have a good one guys.
Cool mate. I don't have gts but I do have pc2. So if ya ever on there I'll be up for a race

Back