Zero Cup: zero tuning (PS4) - STOPPEDPS4 

So next week we're going to have a go at racing on Wednesday as well as Monday, then we'll decide which is best for everyone. Please try to attend both events, exceptionally, to give us a fair idea of how wr can best make it work.

For the cars, it would be good to stick with the same car but you may change this time round if you were not happy the first time. (I stick with the 650S.)

And we quite agreed that the Huracan had quite an unfair advantage.

Edit: if I misunderstood the question, you have one car for the evening.

As far as deciding what day we're going to race, I can do Mondays or Wednesdays. The other days range from 'rather not do it if I can avoid it at all' (Tuesday and Friday) to 'categorically impossible' (Thursday and weekend).

Race Report: 07 Nov. 2016: GT3 at Barcelona

Races 3 and 4 were eventful, especially laps 7 to 10 of race 3... unless it was race 2... you'll have to check! Edit: it was race 2.

Fastest lap of the evening: 1:49.4

Last edited:
I'll have to watch those 2 last races...

Any good?

I have applied for the community but not had response yet?
Hope my driving was ok? l can post videos for you to view,
they will clearly show "l" never deliberately drove into anyone.

Last edited:
Any good?

they will clearly show l never deliberately drove into anyone.

I haven't had time to watch these videos yet, nor have I been on my PS4 for a while. I'll reply to your community request later on this afternoon.

And we're looking forward to drive with you again because we saw very clearly and very early that you are a good, clean and respectful driver! 👍

I haven't had time to watch these videos yet, nor have I been on my PS4 for a while. I'll reply to your community request later on this afternoon.

And we're looking forward to drive with you again because we saw very clearly and very early that you are a good, clean and respectful driver! 👍

Lovely, is it stiil 8pm?

Any good?

Hope my driving was ok?

From what I saw, your driving looked good.
For me personally, If people can demonstrate three things, they will mostly get a pass for other hiccups!

1 show that it is not just about who gets through the fist corner first.
2 shows thinking and has thought out, when overtaking
3 consideration to others

If a person cannot demonstrate that these points are important, then they don't belong in a room with others (again this is just my view)

Both @BOB SLEIGH and @Orayani showed they could drive well, and with others. So all was good in my opinion.

Laters

Any good?

they will clearly show "l" never deliberately drove into anyone.

That shunt I gave to Warrius looked bad seeing it from madcat. It looked and sounded worse seeing it from his? view. It appeared a soft grazing on my end. Sorry, Warrius!

Race 3 I think it was, 7:18 but damn that is one heck of some crazy lighting. Looks like the scene from a downpour. Reminds me sometimes of the conditions of Knockhill.

Last edited:
That shunt I gave to Warrius looked bad seeing it from madcat. It looked and sounded worse seeing it from his? view. It appeared a soft grazing on my end. Sorry, Warrius! Race 3 I think it was.

Which contact?

By the way, yes, 8pm tonight.

After the long straight on the hill climb shaped in a boomerang to the sharp 1st gear left hander. Skip to 7:18 in race 3.

Yeah, I'll be on for 8.

You mean when my car twitches in the middle of the right hander at the top of the hill?
I don't even think there's contact there, my friend, and even if there was, it would be a race incident and I didn't lose control so there's nothing at all to worry about there. 👍

Oh I see. Well yes, it probably looks ok from your car, optimistic from Madcat's and 'surprising' :P from mine but I don't remember being mad at you at the time. I still am not!! :D

I've just watched the end of lap 7 in race 2 from Madcat's perspective and I have to say a few things:
- @madcat78 , when you get a penalty, stop the car completely, it jumps straight from 10 to 0
- you must have squeezed your elbows when I passed you on the left while @pretend racer was passing you on the right :D
- @pretend racer sorry I didn't realise I blocked and hit you in the chicane. I knew you were around but I thought you were further

And in case we need to reference turn numbers:
spanish_gp_track_map.jpg

Last edited:
The tight left hander before we go up the hill. 7:40 to be exact.

It looks like you were classed as being in front at time of impact so i would say a little racing incident @ turn 10 imo.

EDIT: Just looked again your rear and warrius's front wheel made contact but it was a late move that closed the door a little?

Last edited:
Yeah, in any case, it's a small thing.

Good news! I made a video of the highlights of Monday! :dopey:
Bad news! It's almost 25 minutes long! :crazy:

To those who feel brave enough, I hope you'll enjoy it... Note: it's rendering at the minute. Come back in an hour.

Imagine if we all had PSVR... I hate trying to look with the buttons as close as that.

Also, what wheel are you using Warrius. I noticed you have a rear view yet I checked every button on the Alcantara wheel and cannot find the look back button.

Back