Assetto Corsa helpPC 

• Thread starter bst21
  • 5 comments
France
France
Hello,
I am searching for some help.
For the first time, with some cars, no matter wich track I try, I have starting issues.

Explanations : When I try to start from pits, I put the 1rst gear, press throttle, the car is responding with going up in the engine, tyre burning, but the car is like in touch with a wall, and cannot actually start. When I turn wheels, everything is responding, except that I cannot make 1km/h...
The AI with the same car have the same issue, being slowly moved to the center of the pit lane until they reach the other side, and then stuck in that place. So it moves left or right but not in front or backwards... Despite that the engine and wheels angles are responding...
When in the same session, other cars have no issue...

I just want to say that I drove that same car on that same track some days ago, and everything goes fine (I didn't touch any setup, or add mods...)

Here is a link for the problem being recorded....

Is anyone have some idea for fixing it?
Thanks a lot for reading me !

Last edited:
Hello,
I am searching for some help.
For the first time, with some cars, no matter wich track I try, I have starting issues.

Explanations : When I try to start from pits, I put the 1rst gear, press throttle, the car is responding with going up in the engine, tyre burning, but the car is like in touch with a wall, and cannot actually start. When I turn wheels, everything is responding, except that I cannot make 1km/h...
The AI with the same car have the same issue, being slowly moved to the center of the pit lane until they reach the other side, and then stuck in that place. So it moves left or right but not in front or backwards... Despite that the engine and wheels angles are responding...
When in the same session, other cars have no issue...

I just want to say that I drove that same car on that same track some days ago, and everything goes fine (I didn't touch any setup, or add mods...)

Is anyone have some idea for fixing it?
Thanks a lot for reading me !
Disable extended physics and try again.

1643987263358.png

Help, the settings for the driver's position behind the wheel and the sol planner have disappeared

Attachments

• MVIMG_20220306_173721.jpg
    MVIMG_20220306_173721.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 31
  • MVIMG_20220306_173713.jpg
    MVIMG_20220306_173713.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back