Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 1 Arrives on PS4, Still No Known Date for XB1

IMG_1589.JPG
WTH????? IT'S A MIRACLE!!!
THERE'S PEOPLE ONLINE!

View attachment 610991 WTH????? IT'S A MIRACLE!!!
THERE'S PEOPLE ONLINE!

They must have fixed that somehow. I would always encounter people across rooms and one person per room across multiple servers, but they wouldn't always show up in the list, but I knew they were playing on US servers. I'd friend them all and then invite them to one server just to get races.

Great to see activity on the PS4. I bought an Alienware Alpha to not have to worry about the PS4's inactivity. Great to see it's alive now.

They must have fixed that somehow. I would always encounter people across rooms and one person per room across multiple servers, but they wouldn't always show up in the list, but I knew they were playing on US servers. I'd friend them all and then invite them to one server just to get races.

Great to see activity on the PS4. I bought an Alienware Alpha to not have to worry about the PS4's inactivity. Great to see it's alive now.
That or maybe they opened the region lock thing cuz i saw some Brazilian names in the room i was in so South America is definitely with us, at least.

Im afraid performance took a hit with the latest update. With 16 cars on track, frame rate is noticable worse than before, with just 10 cars, its fine...

i'm also happy that they added some new controller configs, including the best control fig for a sim with throttle and brake mapped to the right stick but they also changed the wheel configs to something COMPLETELY different and don't like it at all to be honest. Plus, they have functions like KERS listed but don't say how to activate them. The buttons have a function next to them, and some have additional functions. Maybe if we hold those buttons, we get the secondary function?

Also, I really hope the next patch has a photo mode in it. Kunos mentioned it and showrooms, I can't wait. They do such great car models.

The selection is awesome. Overall I'm more than satisfied. Just wondering when will we get the second pack on PS4.

Let me tell you, the second pack is amazing. The 962's are AMAZING, the 919 is incredible, the GT3 RS is awesome, and even the Cayenne S is surprisingly good. I can't stop driving the 962 short tail though.

Im afraid performance took a hit with the latest update. With 16 cars on track, frame rate is noticable worse than before, with just 10 cars, its fine...

I'm not feeling it so far? Played 15 cars as that is maximum at Barcelona, Mugello and a few others I tried. I'm on the 12xxC model.

I tried contacting Playstation support to see what's the issue with the lack of Porsche's here in North America and they can't take my support ticket....

The season pass is £24.99 & includes the Japanese Pack, Red Pack, & both Posche Packs (I guess). The Japanese Pack is £3.99, & the Porsche Packs are £5.79 each which adds up to £15.57, so if the Red Pack is under a tenner on it's own, how is that saving money? Surely the season pass should include the Performance & Prestige Packs as well! AC DLC.

:confused:

I'm not feeling it so far? Played 15 cars as that is maximum at Barcelona, Mugello and a few others I tried. I'm on the 12xxC model.
I can notice framerate issues at Mugello. Run a full grid and take note round the last left hander, just as the back of the grandstand comes into view (with the red sections on it) and there's a noticeable (to me) lower framerate round that whole corner than when doing the same thing with only 9 AI opponents. It's similar to running free practice where it's quite a lot smoother than compared to doing a full grid race at the same track. Not game-breaking, but I noticed that Mugello corner issue during my first lap there post-patch. There's sure to be others.

VBR
The season pass is £24.99 & includes the Japanese Pack, Red Pack, & both Posche Packs (I guess). The Japanese Pack is £3.99, & the Porsche Packs are £5.79 each which adds up to £15.57, so if the Red Pack is under a tenner on it's own, how is that saving money? Surely the season pass should include the Performance & Prestige Packs as well! AC DLC.

But 3x5.79 = 17.37

I can notice framerate issues at Mugello. Run a full grid and take note round the last left hander, just as the back of the grandstand comes into view (with the red sections on it) and there's a noticeable (to me) lower framerate round that whole corner than when doing the same thing with only 9 AI opponents. It's similar to running free practice where it's quite a lot smoother than compared to doing a full grid race at the same track. Not game-breaking, but I noticed that Mugello corner issue during my first lap there post-patch. There's sure to be others.

They should get rid of the spectator characters.

Surely it eats into resources?
Hard to say. It's certainly slow corners that can create an issue and that's usually where they build the grandstands so... maybe a crowd culling is in order? Final turn at Vallelunga not as smooth as before either, and there's a grandstand there too... hmm

VBR

3 Porsche packs, Japanese pack and red pack will be £7 I recon as it contains the Red Bull Ring. Probably save about £4

Back