Assetto Corsa Ps4

• Thread starter Lancer_R
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone know where i can buy a disk version of assetto corsa edition where all season pass content is included if there is one for ps4? Thanks

I have Sony PS 2, PS3 and PS4 pro, and every single GRAN TURISMO game for those device. After years of playing just GT I have decided to threat my self with some new driving games. I have bought DRIVE CLUB and ASSETTO CORSA. I must say neither of those are EVEN CLOSE to GT in any level! Steering in AC with dualshock 4 is just TERRIBLE!!!!

I have Sony PS 2, PS3 and PS4 pro, and every single GRAN TURISMO game for those device. After years of playing just GT I have decided to threat my self with some new driving games. I have bought DRIVE CLUB and ASSETTO CORSA. I must say neither of those are EVEN CLOSE to GT in any level! Steering in AC with dualshock 4 is just TERRIBLE!!!!
As serious simulator AC is several times better then GTS... but to play this ... you need a Wheel... not a controller...

which?? Wheel?? Game?? Simulator??

Wheel brand,, surely Fanatec
Racing Game... (Game! Not simulator!!) and surely you wont feel happy with it for online playing... - GTS... Arcade racing pure.. you may also like GRID
Simulator.. so far on PS4 AC stands as the best..
as for a mix of the 2.. simulator +racing game... PC2 or... GTS,,, Being more simulator (much more): PC2...

which?? Wheel?? Game?? Simulator??

Wheel brand,, surely Fanatec
Racing Game... (Game! Not simulator!!) and surely you wont feel happy with it for online playing... - GTS... Arcade racing pure.. you may also like GRID
Simulator.. so far on PS4 AC stands as the best..
as for a mix of the 2.. simulator +racing game... PC2 or... GTS,,, Being more simulator (much more): PC2...

Sorry I wasn't specific. I meant for a wheel.
Thanh you

Back