Assetto Corsa Teasers Show off Lotus 3-Eleven, Porsche 911 RSR, Ferrari 250 GTO, and More

The best Console Simulator is halfway to reach the stars.
Yeah, private lobbies this, dirty racers that, few track options whatever and a whole lot list of details that could bring this sim beyond the stratosphere but, on its essentials, the driving experience, the moment you get in a car and run down a track, this thing is absolutely amazing and with the list of what keeps coming, it has no comparison.
I wish Kunos could put out a free demo at the ps store with 1 car and 1 track for people that are still sceptical about it give it a try.

Finally, LMP1 is shaping up in this game. Toyota and Audi are the natural competition for the 919, altough im not sure if they will be able to out-perform it on track. In any case, im glad to see these cars as well as all the others that were promised long ago.

That Audi R8 LMS? Lovely.

Finally, LMP1 is shaping up in this game. Toyota and Audi are the natural competition for the 919, altough im not sure if they will be able to out-perform it on track. In any case, im glad to see these cars as well as all the others that were promised long ago.

That Audi R8 LMS? Lovely.

If the 3 LMP1 dont have fictional BOP, Im afraid the race is going to be between the Audi and the Toyota. The 919 from 2015 was 3 or 4 seconds faster per lap than the Toyota in 2015 (TS040 wasn't much more faster in 2015 compared to 2014). And the Toyota was head to head with the Audi in 2014.

Almost enough to stop me from dreaming about private on-line racing lobbies and social features.
Still, what a lineup. Assetto does not bring the quantity Forza brings. But the dynamic quality of their car selections is second to no one.

And Kunos is starting to fill in the gaps so that players will have several cars per category to pick from vice having to hold one make races. I'm still wanting them to fill out GT4, LMP1 and Class C fields.
The seem to have given the Group 5 BMW and Capri a playmate in the Porsche. 👍

Very exciting cars !!! I hope they will reach the FUN factor especially with Celica GT-FOUR and with Quattro E1 S2. They should feel very powerful, light and alive.

A bit like the DiRT way to show reactivity and fun.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how the GT-Four compares to my one :D
IMG_9135_zpsmrzovh2z.jpg

How do the AUDI & Toyota LMPs in comparison to the two Porsche 919s that we currently have? I don't know crap about LMP's, so I don't know what year that R18 is, nor do I know what year the Toyota is - otherwise I'd try to google for some information. Anyone have an idea?

How do the AUDI & Toyota LMPs in comparison to the two Porsche 919s that we currently have? I don't know crap about LMP's, so I don't know what year that R18 is, nor do I know what year the Toyota is - otherwise I'd try to google for some information. Anyone have an idea?
Both the Toyota TS040-HYBRID and Audi R18 e-tron quattro are the 2014 models. The 919 Hybrid 2015 is comfortably quicker than both of those and will need some player BOP'ing to be able to compete on a more level playing field.

The 919 Hybrid 2014 would have been ideal but with it not winning Le Mans Porsche didn't push for it's inclusion.

I cannot wait for the Audi and the Toyota, in particular, to arrive in Assetto Corsa.

Both the Toyota TS040-HYBRID and Audi R18 e-tron quattro are the 2014 models. The 919 Hybrid 2015 is comfortably quicker than both of those and will need some player BOP'ing to be able to compete on a more level playing field.

The 919 Hybrid 2014 would have been ideal but with it not winning Le Mans Porsche didn't push for it's inclusion.

I cannot wait for the Audi and the Toyota, in particular, to arrive in Assetto Corsa.
Thanks for the response. I did enjoy the Audi & Toyota in GT6, however, I'm pretty sure I was still driving with bumper cam then. Driving from the cockpit of one of those cars is crazy. I feel like I'm looking through a mail slot as I drive. :boggled:

Thanks for the response. I did enjoy the Audi & Toyota in GT6, however, I'm pretty sure I was still driving with bumper cam then. Driving from the cockpit of one of those cars is crazy. I feel like I'm looking through a mail slot as I drive. :boggled:

True, the cockpit view in those car is really claustrophobic,:crazy:, until you try them out in VR, then they make perfect sense.:bowdown:

Driving these cars are for real men, with the right stuff in the pants:odd::dopey:

True, the cockpit view in those car is really claustrophobic,:crazy:, until you try them out in VR, then they make perfect sense.:bowdown:
I dont have VR (my PC is not powerful enough for VR) and to try to drive those cars in cockpit view i usually use the dashcam view with a 7" Tablet and dashmeter to have the dashboard disappeared for the lack of the wheel...
And it's still claustrophobic... But i like it... As i like the totally claustrophobic view of the Praga R1 (god i love that car!)...

The view i miss in AC is the helmet view pCars has...

BTW i Hope we can get news when the new cars/tracks will be out...

Back