AC Time Attack Challenge 2.0 - see post #590 for a link to a Boxing Day event with the Alfa GTA

Excellent times @jimipitbull and @Aderrrm:tup:👍👍 My trip is delayed so I'm not leaving until this afternoon. I won't be able to update the overall standings until I get back, probably Tuesday or Wednesday now.

This is something I do have! Let me have a crack at it!

Here's what I have right now. Tomorrow I can for sure get a better lap. Still new to PC sims. :s

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Not particularly enjoying this car and haven't been too well this week either, so I'll see you all in the next week!

Internet's not working and it won't let me start AC until the 1.3.5 update is downloaded. So I ran a similar combo in pCars for practice. The BMW 320 TC at Imola...yeah, it's a bit faster than this car, if I'm hitting 2'00s. :P

I've been spending far too much time with CART/ChampCar mods lately, I doubt I'll submit a time this round. :indiff:

Just. Turbo. Open-wheelers. :drool:.

Last edited:
Really wish I had time to take another stab at Imola. I know I had a 2:02 in me, if not faster. Ah well, to Spa!

And I really enjoyed that. Still think I have around a second in it (around 0.3s at LaSource, maybe another 0.1 at Eau Rouge, definitely losing some time in the second sector, and around the chicane I think I can make up another 0.6 or so.) I think a setup that yields less high speed understeer would work well, but with the default setup this is what I got.

r8spa.png

Got to be careful on the edge of the track here, you really can lose a lot of time if you dip a wheel into the dirt at the start of a complex; it really compromises your entry into the next turns!

Last edited:
Really wish I had time to take another stab at Imola. I know I had a 2:02 in me, if not faster. Ah well, to Spa!

And I really enjoyed that. Still think I have around a second in it (around 0.3s at LaSource, maybe another 0.1 at Eau Rouge, definitely losing some time in the second sector, and around the chicane I think I can make up another 0.6 or so.) I think a setup that yields less high speed understeer would work well, but with the default setup this is what I got.

View attachment 487329

Got to be careful on the edge of the track here, you really can lose a lot of time if you dip a wheel into the dirt at the start of a complex; it really compromises your entry into the next turns!

Nice lap, that's about what I was aiming for in my first 2hrs thrashing this beast. 👍 But ended up with a high 2:42 with many offs that weren't flagged. I won't be surprised if we see some high 2:30s from the quick guys. :eek:

Nice lap, that's about what I was aiming for in my first 2hrs thrashing this beast. 👍 But ended up with a high 2:42 with many offs that weren't flagged. I won't be surprised if we see some high 2:30s from the quick guys. :eek:

Thank you, I had a scruffy turn 1, then after the Kemmel straight I wobbled a bit into the next corner. I was on course for a high 2:41 but I ran wide on the rundown to the chicane, cost me 0.5s! I was not going to post the lap, but since I lost time rather than gained, I decided it was fair to post it. This was something like a six or seven lap run. high 2:30s are definitely on the cards for the top drivers!

Back