AC Time Attack Challenge 2.0 - see post #590 for a link to a Boxing Day event with the Alfa GTA

My aero is 4/8, everything else stock apart from a few different gear ratios and fuel obviously. Still experimenting with the brake bias throughout the lap. Still time to be had, although I don't think a 55.8 (previous WR) is possible with a tune close to stock.

Finally!

ac1.jpg

Still nowhere near alien territory, but happy that I'm under 2:00.000. :gtpflag:
17 litres of fuel, otherwise stock.

Last edited:
Video is rendering now. Takes me a while to upload to YT. Should be ready in a couple of hours.

I won't be able to set aside any more time for this round, real-world threw a 'wrench in the works' for my brothers truck this morning.
tmp_497-IMAG0147-1610592061.jpg

I'll be hunting down transportation for him instead this weekend, and if I do make it online in AC, it'll be ACFL-time to cheer me up.

Its been a busy week. But, I found some time to do some laps for this weeks round. At least I know which way this track goes! 👍
I see lots of great times on the board already! Well done everybody!
I think with a few more laps I should get into the 58s.
2015-10-29_00002.jpg

I have to head out of town on Saturday morning...likely be back on Tuesday. I might not be able to keep things as quickly up to date as I have been but I'll still be on it.

Put down a 2.00.514, time to tweak, and get used to my G27 again. The downshift protect is weird :lol: makes me think my paddle shift isn't working.

Time to continue to improve that lap. I need to get atleast another 2-3seconds more. Should be possible.

Keep in mind i havn't touched Assetto Corsa since end of august.

Put down a 2.00.514, time to tweak, and get used to my G27 again. The downshift protect is weird :lol: makes me think my paddle shift isn't working.

Time to continue to improve that lap. I need to get atleast another 2-3seconds more. Should be possible.

Keep in mind i havn't touched Assetto Corsa since end of august.
Don't forget I need a Steam screenshot or a pic to log your time. That downshift protect is tricky but I like it. I thought it was arcadish to be able to downshift like a maniac to help the car rotate without your transmission and/or engine blowing to pieces. Try @RacingPanda's tune, it was quite responsive and had good grip throughout the corner.

Don't forget I need a Steam screenshot or a pic to log your time. That downshift protect is tricky but I like it. I thought it was arcadish to be able to downshift like a maniac to help the car rotate without your transmission and/or engine blowing to pieces. Try @RacingPanda's tune, it was quite responsive and had good grip throughout the corner.

best i could do for today.

14916893db.jpg

Great work again so far this week. I'm heading out of town but I'll check in a couple of times a day to keep things up to date. Next weeks combo will be up tomorrow and it'll shake things up a bit. :)

159.145%20Corvette%20NUrburgring_zps97xjikqn.png

Quite a bit of time out there, particularly in turns 3-4 and the final chicane (which I've always hated!!!!!). I'd like to think I could get most of a second off that.

Also @Johnnypenso there's a slight order issue in the post on the opening thread...

6. 1:58.825 - Chris123
7. 1:58.052 - Wiz

;) Ah, not actually, ordering, just needs a 57 for @Chris123
Thank you, I'll fix it up a bit later.

My final attempt:

None of my laps were registering on RSR tonight, not sure why. I never had the voice saying I went off track.

Looks like a 55.8 is possible with a close to stock tune, lost tenth or two in the corner leading on to the back straight.

Edit video:

Last edited:
My final attempt:

None of my laps were registering on RSR tonight, not sure why. I never had the voice saying I went off track.

Looks like a 55.8 is possible with a close to stock tune, lost tenth or two in the corner leading on to the back straight.
Do you have latest version of RSR installed and does it show green light?

Back