sg22k93yych5dictnr3j.jpg

Algarve circuit
Autodromo-Internacional-Algarve-Overhead.jpg

dubai autodrome
Apex-Dubai-Autodrome-Aerial-View.jpg

Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
1358005667-magny-cours.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to see AC licenses the TCR series, Turismo Nacional or Super TC2000. For a single car I would like to see the 308 Racing Cup.

Tracks: Charade, Nogaro, Paul Ricard

wanted to create a thread that had a list of items people would like to see... here is mine, hopefully someone at AC is watching

Tracks
Misano
Hungaroring
Circuit de prague
Circuit Paul Ricard
COTA
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
SEBRING
Potrero de los Funes Circuit, Argentina
Fuji Speedway

SOLITUDE
INTERLAGOS
Snaefell Mountain Course
Macau GP

CARS
ACura NSX GT3
BMW M6 GT3
Ferrari 488 GT3
Lexus RC F GT3
Maserati GranTurismo MC GT3
Join the Assetto corsa site mate. As for the tracks you posted - they have, I think, 27 staff. Don't expect much in the way of new tracks, especially if they are not European, to appear.

@Tired Tyres I tried to join the site a couple of weeks ago but it only allows accounts that have registered their SteamGame of AC with their forum account. Other accounts will be closed without notice.

Has this been changed recently?

@Tired Tyres I tried to join the site a couple of weeks ago but it only allows accounts that have registered their SteamGame of AC with their forum account. Other accounts will be closed without notice.

Has this been changed recently?
Don't know but I've just read a post by a mod/developer dated 7th February in the console section saying that the site should now work for none steam users.

Join the Assetto corsa site mate. As for the tracks you posted - they have, I think, 27 staff. Don't expect much in the way of new tracks, especially if they are not European, to appear.

I joined the ac site but not a steam player so no access basically, im reaching with the non european tracks but one can wish, :-) i think they should focus on more rare tracks/cars than pumping car packs every other month..give us something we havent seen, give me that "oh snap, i need this" a track we havent already seen in pcars, gran torino, grid, etc

As someone have said the AC development team is quite small, and every track is laser scanned, so your chances of seeing non-European or historic tracks are going to be quite small. Your best bet is just get the PC version and rely on mods.

Wishing for cars on the other hand are more realistic 👍

Except Zandvoort, but even then, Kunos did quite a good job replicating the track.

Yup, I'm aware of that. But the modelling quality is so good you won't be able to tell either way.

I wonder if people are willing to have non-LS tracks if it means we can get more? Assuming they are of the same quality as Zandvoort.

Yup, I'm aware of that. But the modelling quality is so good you won't be able to tell either way.

I wonder if people are willing to have non-LS tracks if it means we can get more? Assuming they are of the same quality as Zandvoort.
No is the answer from me on that. Any game at all can add none laser scanned tracks. Assetto corsa should stick to what makes it different from the rest, iracing not withstanding. Other people's milage may differ of course but that's my thought on it.

No is the answer from me on that. Any game at all can add none laser scanned tracks. Assetto corsa should stick to what makes it different from the rest, iracing not withstanding.

While I understand the advantages of LS (seriously, driving on some mod tracks with poor mesh the physics feels like it's another game), it can also be quite limiting, especially since Kunos is such a small developer (unlike iRacing with their subscription model and $$$).

I'd be ok with a ratio of 5:1 for LS:non-LS, as long as the non-LS tracks are as good as Zandvoort AND they will be converted to full LS later on.

Also, having a game with strictly LS tracks you are going to miss out on a lot of historic/demolished/street circuits, because you can't scan those anymore and public roads can't just be closed whenever you want to.

Yes for me. I'm still debating if I will purchase AC for PS4. Car list is good enough at launch, and I anticipate more added with DLC. But the track list...

Yes for me. I'm still debating if I will purchase AC for PS4. Car list is good enough at launch, and I anticipate more added with DLC. But the track list...

They will add more tracks via DLC as well, but really, the best form of AC is on PC no doubt about that. The game is made to be a modding game so it's like losing half the game without it.

Don't let that keep you from buying AC on PS4 though. If you really love driving, the price is worth it just for driving the Nordschleife alone 👍

They will add more tracks via DLC as well, but really, the best form of AC is on PC no doubt about that. The game is made to be a modding game so it's like losing half the game without it.

Don't let that keep you from buying AC on PS4 though. If you really love driving, the price is worth it just for driving the Nordschleife alone 👍
I have no plans to buy a gaming PC. (Life choice.) Yes, I also anticipate tracks will be part of DLC. But I don't think I'll see DLC car:track ratio leaning in favor of tracks. Still possibility I will buy the game.

i will be buying but the track list def needs expansion.....understandable given the team and budget, they could do a edit mode ala pes 2016 where they import kits, players and leagues onto ps4 they dont have a license for (I wish)...

11 permanent, 20 modellers/skinners/ quality controllers. afaik thats still how it is

I'd really like a proper, laser scanned Suzuka, but that's very unlikely, mostly impossible. And I dream of a laser scanned Algarve circuit.

As for cars I'd like a proper crop of LMP's. But anything they give us has my seal of approval. They just need to be just as wonderful to drive as the cars already in game.

I'd really like a proper, laser scanned Suzuka, but that's very unlikely, mostly impossible. And I dream of a laser scanned Algarve circuit.

As for cars I'd like a proper crop of LMP's. But anything they give us has my seal of approval. They just need to be just as wonderful to drive as the cars already in game.

grid autosport has algarve but those are nice choices

FS7
I hope Kunos adds more tracks, only 11 real locations isn't very impressive.

Thats the price they have to pay when licensing and laser scanning is as expensive and as time consuming as it currently is.

FS7
I hope Kunos adds more tracks, only 11 real locations isn't very impressive.

I try to write to the AC team on twitter and facebook on every post to let them know they need to focus on expand their track roster instead of more cars/manufacturers...maybe two tracks per dlc release....Lscanned or not...something is better than nothing

I try to write to the AC team on twitter and facebook on every post to let them know they need to focus on expand their track roster instead of more cars/manufacturers...maybe two tracks per dlc release....Lscanned or not...something is better than nothing

From talking with several developers mainly codemasters cars generally cost between £2000-£40000, tracks can be between £20000-£200000 assuming their isnt some prior arrangement.

Paired with the fact that with the laser scanning and the level of quality that kunos do on their tracks its just not possible for many reasons. Sure we would all love it but it costs too much, they would have to get more devs which is very hard in the sim racing scene.

Unless you want them half arseing their track quality then you will have to deal with it. Kunos know they dont have a lot of tracks but they dont have the resources to solve that without a massive reduction in quality which would honestly piss off majority of their community

TRACKS already in game

Tracks
Misano
Hungaroring
Circuit de prague
Circuit Paul Ricard
COTA
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
SEBRING
Potrero de los Funes Circuit, Argentina
Fuji Speedway

SOLITUDE
INTERLAGOS
Snaefell Mountain Course
Nogaro
Circuit de la Sarthe
Charade
Macau GP
Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
Algarve circuit

90% of these are released as mods, right here! Quality varies, but overall most are still very good. Some are conversions from other games such as iRacing, rFactor, etc.

The Isle of Man TT in particular apparently caused some issues do to its shear size, but I guess they some how made it work. Admittedly, haven't even driven a full lap, and have crashed many times, but I feel it is as close as we can get.

90% of these are released as mods, right here! Quality varies, but overall most are still very good. Some are conversions from other games such as iRacing, rFactor, etc.

The Isle of Man TT in particular apparently caused some issues do to its shear size, but I guess they some how made it work. Admittedly, haven't even driven a full lap, and have crashed many times, but I feel it is as close as we can get.

Thanks dude but i am on a ps4 so waiting for the release, pcars for me in the meantime. Not acquiring gts until that sound is improved....

Back