Assetto Corsa tracklist

90% of these are released as mods, right here! Quality varies, but overall most are still very good. Some are conversions from other games such as iRacing, rFactor, etc.

The Isle of Man TT in particular apparently caused some issues do to its shear size, but I guess they some how made it work. Admittedly, haven't even driven a full lap, and have crashed many times, but I feel it is as close as we can get.

The IOM in AC is converted from GPL, so the surface mesh is a bit off in some places. Also, it's an abridged version of the full track, only at ~30km instead of the full 60km. Most of the important corners are all there, it's just the straights that are scaled down in some places. Still a worthy track to have in your collection, until Kunos laser scanned the real thing (who knows when lol).

The IOM in AC is converted from GPL, so the surface mesh is a bit off in some places. Also, it's an abridged version of the full track, only at ~30km instead of the full 60km. Most of the important corners are all there, it's just the straights that are scaled down in some places. Still a worthy track to have in your collection, until Kunos laser scanned the real thing (who knows when lol).

Yeah, figures. I keep reading the limit is something like 16km x 16km. The Nurburgring is about half that apparently. So the full track is a bit too "tall" by about 1-2km, apparently (I don't know what the length works out to squared, these are just citations lol).

Yeah, figures. I keep reading the limit is something like 16km x 16km. The Nurburgring is about half that apparently. So the full track is a bit too "tall" by about 1-2km, apparently (I don't know what the length works out to squared, these are just citations lol).

Not even close. By area, even the combined Nurburgring is less than a quarter of the full IOM track:

qvwblpw1ev1a1qsfrzjr.png

Also gives you a perspective how long the straights at La Sarthe and AVUS are. Also that squiggly line near the left side is Pikes Peak.

Not even close. By area, even the combined Nurburgring is less than a quarter of the full IOM track:

qvwblpw1ev1a1qsfrzjr.png

Also gives you a perspective how long the straights at La Sarthe and AVUS are. Also that squiggly line near the left side is Pikes Peak.
Looking at that pic reminds me there's still tracks I should download for rFactor.

FS7
Looking at that pic reminds me there's still tracks I should download for rFactor.

Hehe, great minds think alike :D That pic was the first inspiration for me to make rFactor a database of every racetrack in the world.

That pic was the first inspiration for me to make rFactor a database of every racetrack in the world.
That's nice. Even better is installing tracks from different games. I got a few street tracks from Shift & Grid as well as a few tracks from Gran Turismo.

FS7
That's nice. Even better is installing tracks from different games. I got a few street tracks from Shift & Grid as well as a few tracks from Gran Turismo.

Oh yeah, I got a few from GRID 1 and GT as well (Autumn Ring, Trial Mt, Grand Valley and HSR). I was hoping people would also port the sprint tracks from GRID 2, but there's nothing yet.

I was converting a hong kong point to point from grid 2 to ac, not sure if i sure have it, its been a while.

Yup, that's one of the four (the others are Cote d'Azur, California and Okutama - part of Okutama is already in GRID 1 as the Grand Prix track so it's pretty much half done). If you could finish all of them I will worship you for eternity :bowdown:

Btw, there seems to be a lot more leniency when it comes to converting tracks from other games. Ripped cars tend to be a lot more frowned upon it seems. Or maybe it's just the license issue? You can't exactly license a piece of road (especially if it's fictional).

i like the track list for the game. its a bit sparce, but the circuits are some of my favorites. if i could add one track though, it would be Dubai Autodrome.

1. Oulton Park
2. Rouen (67 layout )
3. Kyalami (67 layout )
4. Spa ( 67 layout )
5. Mosport ( 67 layout )
6. Bathurst Mountain Panorama
7. Blackwood from life for speed
And sooooooo many more that at this point don't come to my mind because it is still morning .

1. Oulton Park
2. Rouen (67 layout )
3. Kyalami (67 layout )
4. Spa ( 67 layout )
5. Mosport ( 67 layout )
6. Bathurst Mountain Panorama
7. Blackwood from life for speed
And sooooooo many more that at this point don't come to my mind because it is still morning .
I believe they narrowed it down to bathhurst or laguna seca as the likely next track...i like bathurst more...historic spa they said might happen as well, they are on the fence as to proceed or let it go..per last stream

i wish there was a focus on more tracks than just cars...

I believe they narrowed it down to bathhurst or laguna seca as the likely next track...i like bathurst more...historic spa they said might happen as well, they are on the fence as to proceed or let it go..per last stream

i wish there was a focus on more tracks than just cars...
Is there another game that is more prolific at releasing tracks the last 18 months?

yeah, more tracks would be nice, so you could keep it fresh or at least more variations, for example, mugello doesn't have the short variation.

i prefer them having high quality tracks and classic circuits rather thna just adding tons of fake tracks or mediocre tracks. i mean, as good as the pcars list was, they had quite a few tracks that were just "decent" imo, therefore never raced at.

Is there another game that is more prolific at releasing tracks the last 18 months?

pcars has more than double of what ac has, so no need to have them release tracks with their dlc, AC is at 13 real world closed tracks (iirc) ... they are on track to release red bull ring and maybe another real track this year...that is two...hence my comment for focus on tracks.....anything else? lol

yeah, more tracks would be nice, so you could keep it fresh or at least more variations, for example, mugello doesn't have the short variation.

i prefer them having high quality tracks and classic circuits rather thna just adding tons of fake tracks or mediocre tracks. i mean, as good as the pcars list was, they had quite a few tracks that were just "decent" imo, therefore never raced at.

yeah man more variety is better...if they get to 20 tracks i will be a happy camper...not asking for much lol

Last edited by a moderator:
pcars has more than double of what ac has, so no need to have them release tracks with their dlc, AC is at 13 real world closed tracks (iirc) ... they are on track to release red bull ring and maybe another real track this year...that is two...hence my comment for focus on tracks.....anything else? lol
Yeah, answer the question. Releasing tracks = focusing on tracks no? Who has been more focused on releasing tracks since they launched Assetto Corsa?

yeah man more variety is better...if they get to 20 tracks i will be a happy camper...not asking for much lol

seeing as there are 15 now, with ta new silverstone layout (classic version) coming for free + the new laser scanned mdern track before the end of the year, that brings us to 16 tracks with around 30 layouts. not sure why they say the game has 15, because i count more than that. anyay, counting it as just 16, i think 4 more laser scanned modern tracks seems perfectly reasonable if the game sells good..

seeing as there are 15 now, with ta new silverstone layout (classic version) coming for free + the new laser scanned mdern track before the end of the year, that brings us to 16 tracks with around 30 layouts. not sure why they say the game has 15, because i count more than that. anyay, counting it as just 16, i think 4 more laser scanned modern tracks seems perfectly reasonable if the game sells good..

as of now..13 if you take out trento..p2p. and black cat (fictional)...the only point is that i hope they get some more tracks..thats it thats all...

yeah not sure how many they have, because a console trailer said 15, yet if you go on their site, minus the drag, drift, black cat, etc, it appears like 20 or so haha.

Back