Assetto Corsa v1.10 Patch Arrives on PlayStation 4

024b73c3bace556ffc4bbb4c1f22b501.jpg

I heard Brake Bias on-the-fly is back. I tried it out and, using my T300RS with the G29 control preset, I can adjust BB rearward with Change View button. It's hardly ideal but I can live with it.

Question is however, am I able to adjust forward again? I couldn't seem to do it...

Just lost all functions on my wheel whilst doing a hotlap in the Merc AMG. Car got stuck in 4th, all buttons stopped working. Crashed into barriers. Probably didn't die, but it was close. Don't like it when things like this happen mere hours after a patch...

Actually the worst thing is if you disconnect the wheel and plug it back in all FFB is lost until restarting the whole game. At least with pCARS you'd get the FFB back without a reboot.

Was really looking forward to joining a race group for this game but Kunos is really dragging their feet with private lobbies, while these patches are great they're just to little to late for me to enjoy.

Also fixed Huracan GT3 steering :-) Not fixed rear camber adjustments Porsche Cayman GT4 :-(

Also news does not update. It still shows what was patched for 1.03.

Also fixed Huracan GT3 steering :-) Not fixed rear camber adjustments Porsche Cayman GT4 :-(

Also news does not update. It still shows what was patched for 1.03.
You should see the NEWS section on PC... It still has "Welcome Lamborghini!!" from 2014 near the top of the list... :lol:

Can anyone suggest ds4 settings? I find it unplayable on controller. Cheers guys!

Best ones I had before I switched to a wheel were as follows:

Vibration Intensity: 85%
Speed Sensitivity: 25%
Steering Speed: 100%
Steering Deadzone: 20%
Steering Filter: 0%
Steering Gamma: 2.8

Note that 1) these aren't perfect, but the best I found and 2) I haven't used them with either PS4 version 1.09 or 1.10. AC, more than any other sim I find, just doesn't work well with the DS4. I mean just watch the driver's arms in the cockpit view as they flail wildly back and forth with the DS4 (they are perfectly smooth and accurate with a wheel). How hard would be to fix this? I just think it shows a lack of effort, which is why I opt for PCars over AC 9 times out of 10 when I want to race.

Bizarrely it does it for cars in front as well. I always fall for it though and look behind to check one of the AI hasn't raced up behind me...
I think that's just so it's easier to track a car as you go past it and you know exactly where they are from approach until you've pulled away. Still kinda unnecessary I guess.

Best ones I had before I switched to a wheel were as follows:

Vibration Intensity: 85%
Speed Sensitivity: 25%
Steering Speed: 100%
Steering Deadzone: 20%
Steering Filter: 0%
Steering Gamma: 2.8

Note that 1) these aren't perfect, but the best I found and 2) I haven't used them with either PS4 version 1.09 or 1.10. AC, more than any other sim I find, just doesn't work well with the DS4. I mean just watch the driver's arms in the cockpit view as they flail wildly back and forth with the DS4 (they are perfectly smooth and accurate with a wheel). How hard would be to fix this? I just think it shows a lack of effort, which is why I opt for PCars over AC 9 times out of 10 when I want to race.

Cheers lad!

cool, I really wanted to finish that " hell 4 you " with audi quattro challenge, I need only 1 second to gold every time.. its in a fog, maybe this update will change something with the grip.. there is almost no tuning for that one, suspension is too soft..

Back