Assetto Corsa vs. PCars 2 vs GTS: Physics, FFB

• Thread starter Fredzy
  • 361 comments
Thanks for the video... what is your choice when talking about simulation driving? i know that gts, ac and pcars2 is a must on ps4 (if you are a race fan) but which is the winner at least for you?
Thanks! GT Sport is my choice and that's because of the online portion of it. Now in 2019 I will attack more seriously in the Dailies and FiA-GT races, which will be major part of my YouTube channel content.
The appearance, no denying, is also important. Fortunately the force feedback is also very tolerable.

The video shows a good comparision. I wonder how motioncontrols in GTS stick up to the wheel users since that one is absolutely fantastic.

I've been playing AC lately and added PC2 to the line-up as well. I use for all 3 a stock T150 and the feedback through the wheel by default works the best in AC and GTS. PC2 needed quite some finetuning to get it the way I wanted. In terms of realistic drive and immersion I think AC an PC2 are by far ahead of GTS. I think that anyone who has played Kunos or Slightly Mad's take on simulation can agree that GTS is way to easy and there is no real challenge to be found anymore.

I think also that AC and PC2 focus more on the hardcore racing enthusiast than GTS. GTS is a more friendly experience. It looks beautiful, plays great on wheel and pad, is well presented and there is a lot to be liked. Overall slick which applies to the masses. However if you are in search for some more refined experience you'll go into the "niche" direction which first PCARS2 and if you go further, AC with its dry presentation and only the driving experience at its core.
👍 Quite my-style thinking in your post of the three games.
I've totally forgotten the motion controls of GTS. A friend of mine advertised a lot of the motion steering back in the day. Gotta test it soon.
Thanks!

Hi guys anyone could advise me the best wheel setting for CSL elite on PS4. I've been heard a lot about the FFB in this game would've to experience it and compare it to other games. Many Thanks! Cheers!

Back