Aston Martin Cygnet 2011

CORRUPTEDDISC

(Banned)
United Kingdom
UK
CORRUPTED_DISC
image.jpg
image.jpg

My second favourite Aston Martin ever, the Cygnet, which shares the same tech as the Toyota IQ (see StigBelcherStyl's thread to vote for that car), would be perfect for city tracks such as London on GT6...

Last edited:
i like small city cars, but how about it came bundled with other small city cars:
public class CityBundle extends GT6{
Toyota iQ();
Aston Martin Cygnet()=Toyota iQ.clone().setBadge("Aston Martin");
Smart ForTwo();
Lancia Y();
Opel Adam();
Volkswagen UP();
Skoda Citigo()=Volkswagen UP().clone();
Seat Mii();
Fiat Panda();
Kia Picanto();
Fiat Punto.firstGen();
}
PS: i know that making an enormous pack like this would come at prices over 20€... Wouldn't mind to buy it... :D

i like small city cars, but how about it came bundled with other small city cars:
Toyota iQ();
Smart ForTwo();
Lancia Y();
Opel Adam();
Volkswagen UP();
Seat Mii();
Fiat Panda();
Kia Picanto();
Fiat Punto.firstGen();
}
PS: i know that making an enormous pack like this would come at prices over 20€... Wouldn't mind to buy it... :D
The Geek is strong with this one... :cheers:

Toyota iQ();
Smart ForTwo();
Lancia Y();
Opel Adam();
Volkswagen UP();
Seat Mii();
Fiat Panda();
Kia Picanto();
Fiat Punto.firstGen();
}
Skoda Citigo and Volkswagen up! are similar but not the same car the citigo is bigger, it has different front back and sides. the interior is no way the same

...I'd rather take the Toyota iQ, not this cynical piece of legislation-dodging. I'll change my mind if this came out of the factory stuffed with a V8 or that 6.0 V12. Oh wait it didn't. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its interesting that it would be your second favorite Aston martin @CORRUPTEDDISC . Don't get me wrong or anything, the car is cool and all, but uhh, why? Again just simply asking.

Its interesting that it would be your second favorite Aston martin @CORRUPTEDDISC . Don't get me wrong or anything, the car is cool and all, but uhh, why? Again just simply asking.

For a couple of reasons really. One is that I like oddball stuff, as this car certainly is. :D And secondly because I love exotic cars that are genuinely usable as daily drivers (some of my other favourite cars include the Ferrari FF [favourite Ferrari], Aston Rapide [favourite Aston] and Dodge Hellcat for that exact reason), and although it's just a rebadged Toyota iQ, it does have the rarity and cool factor of a proper Aston Martin, but also does 60+ mpg and is easy to park.

For a couple of reasons really. One is that I like oddball stuff, as this car certainly is. :D And secondly because I love exotic cars that are genuinely usable as daily drivers (some of my other favourite cars include the Ferrari FF [favourite Ferrari], Aston Rapide [favourite Aston] and Dodge Hellcat for that exact reason), and although it's just a rebadged Toyota iQ, it does have the rarity and cool factor of a proper Aston Martin, but also does 60+ mpg and is easy to park.
Fair enough. I generally go for appearance and enjoy-ability though... :D

The most surprising thing is that Famine actually liked this suggestion! :eek: This is the first time i've seen that!

I knew of these cars' existence thanks to Driver San Francisco, but I had no idea they had such a hilarious back story. Great read, and it's fun to think of these becoming such a big ticket item in the future.

I knew of these cars' existence thanks to Driver San Francisco, but I had no idea they had such a hilarious back story. Great read, and it's fun to think of these becoming such a big ticket item in the future.

I never knew of its origin either. Never knew they'd also become a collectible. Needing to meet emissions regulations is fine but this is the most ridiculous way. They should have made a hybrid. And I don't mean a rebadged Prius. This is also not a good way for a luxury car company to aim down market.

It's rarer than a Ferrari F40, so I guess there's that. :lol:

One of, if not the most, vulnerable cars in the game. Probably on par with the Zonda Cinque. :lol:

I only ever saw one in the flesh parked outside a house next to a DB9 which I guess was the whole point of the car!

yes, rare as an F40, but that's not enough. F40 there are very few on sale and A.Martin there are immense. If they had put a 2Tg double carburetor engine, there might not have any used to sell

Back