Aston Martin DBR9 Confirmed for GT Sport

Don't forget, we had to PAY for the game to get this FREE content. What a load of poo! PD are such a rip off. I want my money back. I'm never buying another GT game. Good-bye!
Krusty Krab vs Chum Bucket 21022020090434.jpg

:)👍

Edit
jk

Last edited:
I'm always happy to see another Gr1/2/3/4 car added, so I can't wait for that one too!
But I'm curious on why PD chose this one over the new M8 GT3, VANTAGE AMR GT3, McLAREN 720S or at least the Bentley!? :rolleyes:

I don't think many would agree but I want more Homologation cars in the Milage Exchange like the Gr. 3 road cars and Pace cars.

I'm always happy to see another Gr1/2/3/4 car added, so I can't wait for that one too!
But I'm curious on why PD chose this one over the new M8 GT3, VANTAGE AMR GT3, McLAREN 720S or at least the Bentley!? :rolleyes:
PD decided a while back that their time is best spent giving us 10 versions of the GT86, and police/ pace cars.

The Gr.3 Mazda and the other VGTs will be the closest thing we get to a modern race car this year.

Obviously this is not confirmed for the next update however the cars that may come within the next few updates from being announced recently or a while back

DBR9
Lancia 037
url

Mazda VGT GT3
url

Lambo v12 VGT
url
(might come later because it was revealed more recently so it may take time to scan if they have not done already)
Toyota GR4 Supra
url
(may not be the same livery as the one released in Dec. 2019) *still speculation*
Porsche Formula E
url

Nissan GTR V-Spec 09
url

Obviously this is not confirmed for the next update however the cars that may come within the next few updates from being announced recently or a while back

DBR9
Lancia 037
url

Mazda VGT GT3
url

Lambo v12 VGT
url
(might come later because it was revealed more recently so it may take time to scan if they have not done already)
Toyota GR4 Supra
url
(may not be the same livery as the one released in Dec. 2019) *still speculation*
Porsche Formula E
url

Nissan GTR V-Spec 09
url
These as well:
SEMA:
upload_2020-2-21_11-55-17.jpeg
upload_2020-2-21_11-56-8.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_11-57-25.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_12-4-54.jpeg

Pebble Beach:
upload_2020-2-21_11-58-34.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_11-59-37.jpeg
upload_2020-2-21_12-7-40.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_12-1-2.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_12-1-56.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_12-2-45.jpeg

upload_2020-2-21_12-4-1.jpeg

All beautiful cars, but totally useless in sport mode. Also they would be >10mil cr to buy. No thanks. Just more GR3 cars please. Rank off.

Don't forget, we had to PAY for the game to get this FREE content. What a load of poo! PD are such a rip off. I want my money back. I'm never buying another GT game. Good-bye!
Yeah! PD sucks man! Gotta be the worst dev out there.

I'm so glad that we have P. CARS, Forza and Codemasters! Because with them we can buy the game for a full price of $60 AND all of their DLCs! In Codemasters case, we can buy DLCs that has the same content as previous games!

And for P. Cars, all DLCs are available for only 64 dollars! What a deal!

Meanwhile, GTSport is sitting at ~$30 with... no DLCs? Can you imagine this? 3 years in support with tracks and cars without the need of selling them via DLC. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Wow. PD has a lot to learn from Codemasters.

Yeah! PD sucks man! Gotta be the worst dev out there.

I'm so glad that we have P. CARS, Forza and Codemasters! Because with them we can buy the game for a full price of $60 AND all of their DLCs! In Codemasters case, we can buy DLCs that has the same content as previous games!

And for P. Cars, all DLCs are available for only 64 dollars! What a deal!

Meanwhile, GTSport is sitting at ~$30 with... no DLCs? Can you imagine this? 3 years in support with tracks and cars without the need of selling them via DLC. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Wow. PD has a lot to learn from Codemasters.
I suppose you didn't understand his sarcasm there.

I want that Maserati so much. The rate at which these award winners get added doesn't fill me with any confidence that it will arrive until GTNext.
I want that Maserati too as well as the Ferrari Mondial. But according to the Cutting Room Floor, it was in an early build of GT6 but it was removed from the final game. It’s name can be found in the game’s files (Ferrari 500 Mondial Pininfarina Coupe '54). I wonder if it’s licensing or the owner decided not to have his car featured in the game which is really unfortunate because this probably means we’ll never see the car make it to GT.

How do you know ?
Apart from the poster you quoted not giving any sources when asked, more reason to doubt them:
  • The Ford GT GTE that is coming to GT7 appears to be the IMSA spec, not the WEC version
  • The user claimed that Silverstone was being worked on, yet datamining found no mention of it - probably they got confused with that time someone incorrectly thinking an old photo of Silverstone Stowe being worked for GT6 is for GTS

Last edited:
Back