Aston Martin Gallery

• Thread starter AMCNUT
  • 195 comments
Canada
ON, Canada
AMCNUT
AMCNUT
Hey everyone,

If you have an Aston-Martin you love come share your photos of it here! I'll start:

I have the V8, im ashamed to say it but I use it for drifting :/ Also its really horribly rendered in GT5, looks early PS2 era.

Drifting's cool! I find it best for just hotlapping places like the High Speed Ring and Deep Forest.:) But yeah, even though it's standard (and not a great one at that) I have fond memories of it from GT2 days, so I still love the way it drives in-game and looks (real life version)!

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo2.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_3.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_5.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_4.jpg

not sure if this is working so i'll try again
Kyoto-Gion.jpg
[/IMG]
Bern-Marktgasse_2.jpg
[/IMG]
mods can you let me know if i'm doing this wrong thanks

Seems like nobody's gonna posting some pictures of the beautiful Aston Martin Vanquish. Well, so I'm gonna do it. I just uploaded some new shots of it on Flickr, here they are:

5427963550_6b10765964_b.jpg

5427361203_73120b8a2a_b.jpg

Seems like nobody's gonna posting some pictures of the beautiful Aston Martin Vanquish. Well, so I'm gonna do it. I just uploaded some new shots of it on Flickr, here they are:

5427963550_6b10765964_b.jpg

5427361203_73120b8a2a_b.jpg

Love it! But it's hard to find one in used car dealership, either way I have to buy one! Oh and I have a question, does it sounds as it should or sucks as many cars in this awaited for 6 years game ?

Last edited:
SirDiggar, I like that a lot!

priesty_lfc, nice pics, and is that Matte Gray on yours? I think I might have found a use for it after all. :)

Great pictures everyone! Makes me want to do something to my untouched DB9 and go have another photoshoot or something. The problem is... keep it stock? Or go tuner crazy? Decisions, decisions. :ill:

priesty_lfc, nice pics, and is that Matte Gray on yours? I think I might have found a use for it after all. :)

Great pictures everyone! Makes me want to do something to my untouched DB9 and go have another photoshoot or something. The problem is... keep it stock? Or go tuner crazy? Decisions, decisions. :ill:

Thanks 👍

Yes it is matte grey, The first pic I have black metallic rims but I have since changed to matt black rims :D

Back