Aston Martin One-77 setup questions.

• Thread starter PrinceAsh7
  • 4 comments
Canada
Canada
PrinceAsh
Hey everyone,
I'm going to be buying the Aston. I'm wondering if there were any setups people would recommend I use for this car when I get it?
I've noticed many cars in this game all have their quirks(previously had over steer issues with the NSX).

Let me know of any advice :) thanks in advance!

PS:
Is the V8 Vantage any good when compared to the Jag F-type R. As an Aston fan, I was a little disappointed that they didnt at the V12 vantage as well as the DB11, Vanquish S, Valkyrie or Vantage GT12 or GT8. Hopefully these come in later in some type of DLC.

Nobody uses the Aston Martin One-77 ? lol

Hey I do as of yesterday! Got both the 77 and the race version specifically to try and tune them to be usable. Still working on it but it's going well. I usually race against a field of gr3 cars as I get better. Up to 3rd place at dragon trail last night after a couple of tweaks
The acceleration is phenomenal.. Cornering is good too.. Still working on stability especially against the dirty ai and its constant nudging off the track!

I have a few Aston Martin’s in my garage. TBH I prefer the V8 Vantage over the Jag, as the F Type R is a little too tail happy.
I also have the One 77 as well as both racing Aston’s.
Plus the DB11, tbh I haven’t done much online racing with them apart from the Gr4 Aston, I found this to be very good and holds the corners very well, but with that said it needs tuning. Like you I too am looking for tunings/setups, for these great cars.

Back