• Thread starter Dave A
  • 23 comments

Dave A

TreVoR fan for life
Premium
United Kingdom
Cuddington, Cheshire
JDA1982
Aston Martin's Q division have been busy working on a new one-off Aston, it's called Victor (apparently as in the Victor Gauntlett).

836bhp and 606lb ft of torque which comes from a front-mounted 7.3-litre V12 engine and goes through a 6 speed manual gearbox.

victor_01.jpg

Aston-Martin-Victor-Price.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F09%2Faston-martin-victor-one-77-vulcan-hypercar-one-off-custom-v12-836-bhp-first-look-7.jpg

200000-aston-martin-victor.jpg

Been reading some people poke fun it looks like a Mustang. I was getting some Vantage Le Mans vibes off it, though (manual, 600Hp+ V8 with twin S/Cs attached at the hips).
It's like a cross between that and the 1973 V8 Vantage:
1973-aston-martin-v8-1jqv0xap9-1-fb.jpg

@ProjectWHaT that's a great spot, it doesn't really bother me a round headlight is a round headlight, but great spot.

That's why I love it. Does look a bit like a 2005 V6 Mustang. Has the Vantage GT3 side skirts. The big airbrake on the back with the light bar taillights, are my style.

The wheels are perfect. I'd have mine in green, as dark as that black and I'm ready for the Mad Max apocalypse.

This Aston Martin Victor looks like a modern Aston Martin mating with a Ford Mustang Mach 1. End result? Not ugly... but not entirely charming either. So I am not really feeling this Aston Martin much. There are few Aston Martins I've ever disliked.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't heavily influenced by the Robin Hamilton DBS V8 that raced at Le Mans in '77 & '79. Spoked-style wheels, side exit exhausts, large front airdam with twin intakes under the grill and exit out of the bonnet.

Photo-28-01-2014-22-12-06-480x360.jpg

The early and 90s V8 Vantages are my favorite looking Aston, so combining elements of the two into one modern car is a big win for me.

I think it looks great.

Agreed. It's got a "boss" clean-cut masculine shape. The overall straight profile line helps accentuate this and the low profile of the thing.

And it has round lights. I'm a sucker for it.

There is something wrong with the rear end. It looks outdated, odd, strange and doesn't seem to belong to the car.

:crazy:

More cars need side-exit exhaust. This thing looks badass.

Aston-Martin-Victor-Interior.jpg

The interior is kind of a jumble of Peter Wheeler-esque shapes, but the manual gearbox is nice.

Looks great but wouldn’t’ve made more sense to build it off a V8 Vantage? They even just started selling it with a special new 7 speed manual.

I honestly like it styling wise and it for sure gives me 70s V8 Vantage vibes, but I also do see a bit of the 90s Vantage in there aswell. Not too bad imo.

Yep, the front end looks like a Mustang. But it also looks like a shark, if you have a good imagination. I still think that the rear end of the car is completely wrong. That rear diffuser and spoiler are too massive compared to the tiny taillights.

All the plastic stuff is just too much. Somebody with a god complex designed the car? Besides the plastic stuff and the rear end of the car, I think it looks good.

I quite like it.
Looks like it might be based on the Vulcan, but i think it looks a million times better.

Seeing the original Vantage in one of the posts above, and this Victor, inspired me to do my (unfinished) drawing below.
It's meant to be an electric Aston. I've called it the Vantege. 💡

I quite like it.
Looks like it might be based on the Vulcan, but i think it looks a million times better.

Seeing the original Vantage in one of the posts above, and this Victor, inspired me to do my (unfinished) drawing below.
It's meant to be an electric Aston. I've called it the Vantege. 💡

Imagine it saying its own name

The Vahnteght

Back