At 9997 and now I'm stuck...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamejunkie616
  • 3 comments
  • 624 views
Messages
14
Hi, I'm new to GTPlanet, actually I have been here for a while, searching the posts, but never registered, but I have a question.

I've been working to maximize my B-Spec stats, and I used the Japanese site that had the way to get to 10,000, but I have hit a wall. I have used the Lupo, Miata, RSC Rally Car, and the 350Z Race Car on every possible track. However, I am stuck at 9997. I suppose I can take every race that only awarded 12 points and rerun them and see if three of them should have been 13 point races. Does anyone have any other tips for maximizing B-Spec?

Thanks
 
I guess that would be annoying, but I don't do B-spec other than DTM to make a few bucks to buy som new cars.
You probably forgot some car-class or some track. Pr'haps if you do the ring in the 2CV on race tires you'll get your 10k.
 
gamejunkie616
Hi, I'm new to GTPlanet, actually I have been here for a while, searching the posts, but never registered, but I have a question.

I've been working to maximize my B-Spec stats, and I used the Japanese site that had the way to get to 10,000, but I have hit a wall. I have used the Lupo, Miata, RSC Rally Car, and the 350Z Race Car on every possible track. However, I am stuck at 9997. I suppose I can take every race that only awarded 12 points and rerun them and see if three of them should have been 13 point races. Does anyone have any other tips for maximizing B-Spec?

Thanks
Please join me at the following link for questions and answers about the hunt for 10000 B-spec points. It helps to specify the skill levels, and how close you came to following the method (did you make the 7051 milestone? Did course and battle skill change together? Ever collect 14 instead of 12 or 13?). A regular pattern of 12s is to be expected. Instead, short tracks are the best place to look. Actually, points tend to get stuck on Super Speedway, so start there first.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61033

Anyway, please move your question to the above link so I can keep everything together. Don't worry, you don't need to read the whole thread. It would be a good idea to read each of the messages referenced on Sportwagon's B-spec links.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69405
.
 
Back