At the edge of traction ( DRIFTING THE EIGER )

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeftyWright69
  • 5 comments
  • 1,188 views
Messages
2,809
United States
LoomRock, CA
Messages
GTP_LeftyWright
This is a vid I threw together that shows the WFO side of GT5, it's like drifting the Eiger..... lol

 
Last edited:
Great video, excellent driving!
 
Thankzzz :), I ended up 57th in the world out of 12 thousand and my best showing yet.

Nice vid! Can I ask what if any assists you were driving with? Also where are you seeing the track record times to beat, i'd like to try but I haven't seen any track records like that.
Thanks
 
Nice vid! Can I ask what if any assists you were driving with? Also where are you seeing the track record times to beat, i'd like to try but I haven't seen any track records like that.
Thanks

I don't run any assists just Auto trans, there was a seasonl event that had the Eiger competition and the old event is stil in the seasonal area of GT5. You can get all the times and cars used if you look at the event standings.

My stats thread has the total number of partisapants and who on the forum got top possition :)

My Eiger event thread has a lot of good info to set your car up with, good luck.
 
I don't run any assists just Auto trans, there was a seasonl event that had the Eiger competition and the old event is stil in the seasonal area of GT5. You can get all the times and cars used if you look at the event standings.

My stats thread has the total number of partisapants and who on the forum got top possition :)

My Eiger event thread has a lot of good info to set your car up with, good luck.

Thanks for the info! I didn't event know there was a dirt seasonal event ever, I hope they have another one, I can't miss that for nuthin.
 
Back