au Cerumo Supra rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-D34DLY310
  • 14 comments
  • 2,804 views
It's not really rare. I saw that one, the 2001 Castrol Supra, and the VW W12 Nardo all on the UCD at the same time. I decided to get the Supras instead of the Nardo.
 
It's not really rare. I saw that one, the 2001 Castrol Supra, and the VW W12 Nardo all on the UCD at the same time. I decided to get the Supras instead of the Nardo.

How come you just didn't buy the premium castrol Supra?
 
I have that one too. I wanted all the Supras and now i'm pretty close.
 
I haven't seen it either. Not even in a race.
 
It showed up 4 times in UCD for me so I just gave in and bought it. I havent seen it since.
 
I've seen it but haven't bought it. Plus it's not rare when people can still trade it.
 
common, since can still be traded
 
I have one. It has popped up alot too.
 
Back