Audi Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline '37

Thorin Cain

Premium
Scotland
Glasgow
THORIN-RAYVEN
Thorin Cain submitted a new tune:

Audi Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline '37 - Built by request in the Little Duckpond Under the Mountain.

View attachment 164685
This car was tuned by request round Special Stage route 5 at 550pp on Racing Soft tyres.

Capable in my inexpert hands of lapping SSR5 in the low 1:16's, this thing flies. It takes a while to get up to speed but when it does it stays there. By no means the perfect car but for something made over 3/4 of a Century ago it's not too shabby.

Have fun and enjoy your drive!

Read more about this tune...

I am new to Gtplanet and many of the tunings I have picked up are excellent. But one thing puzzles me. Are the tuning for this car and all the other cars, meant for Automatic or Manual? I know there is a big difference between using a wheel rather than a stick controller, but that is just personal preference. But if all of these tunings and tips are only meant for Manual control, then could you direct me to a site that deals with automatics aswell.

I don't want you to think I am criticising yours or anyone elses great work and help. But it would be helpful to know.

Thank you
Cootershere, and please look out for me on GT6.

I am new to Gtplanet and many of the tunings I have picked up are excellent. But one thing puzzles me. Are the tuning for this car and all the other cars, meant for Automatic or Manual? I know there is a big difference between using a wheel rather than a stick controller, but that is just personal preference. But if all of these tunings and tips are only meant for Manual control, then could you direct me to a site that deals with automatics aswell.

I don't want you to think I am criticising yours or anyone elses great work and help. But it would be helpful to know.

Thank you
Cootershere, and please look out for me on GT6.
Hi there. Firstly, Welcome to GTPlanet!

I actually run auto as well, so any of my tunes should still be fine as far as that is concerned. Manual users may be able to get a bit more performance out of my gearboxes but they still works fine for me.

Hi there. Firstly, Welcome to GTPlanet!

I actually run auto as well, so any of my tunes should still be fine as far as that is concerned. Manual users may be able to get a bit more performance out of my gearboxes but they still works fine for me.

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. In my opinion this site is the Bible for anyone who wants to get the best out of the cars they buy, rather than just pointing it forwards and holding the directional stick/button down. Just one more, the new Nissan vision car looks fantastic, sounds like a jumbo jet but races like a mobility scooter, actually that's probably unfair, the mobility scooter goes faster lol. Is there any tuning I can do, that will make the car go faster? Enjoy the day my friend.

Back