Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo - This is the start of something completely new

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theufcveteran
  • 11 comments
  • 1,623 views
I'm feeling excited to drive it!
Same! I like an EV or two in GT. Speaking of electricity, I found the LM Nismo was tremendous when you could literally feel the ERS system kicking in and giving you that extra boost of power. I want to get it again in GT Sport and see how it feels with my wheel (got my T300 fairly late into GT6’s lifecycle and don’t really remember how it felt other than REALLY bumpy, since I was driving on the straight at Le Mans).
 
Screenshot_20180405-110312.png

Cockpit View :D !!!!!
 
The sad part is, they all blame PD but it’s the manufacturer’s design group who are taking the time to do these.

I mean, more accurately, "blame" should go to both sides; it's not like the manufacturers would be taking part in the project had PD not developed it. ;)
 
Back