- 1,740

- United Kingdom
- theufc33
Thought this was cool, bet the kid's mind was exploding! I always did (and still do) love car showrooms/dealerships when I was younger.
Last edited:
Same! I like an EV or two in GT. Speaking of electricity, I found the LM Nismo was tremendous when you could literally feel the ERS system kicking in and giving you that extra boost of power. I want to get it again in GT Sport and see how it feels with my wheel (got my T300 fairly late into GT6’s lifecycle and don’t really remember how it felt other than REALLY bumpy, since I was driving on the straight at Le Mans).I'm feeling excited to drive it!
In before a flood of comments saying how PD shouldn't be "wasting" time on VGTs.
The sad part is, they all blame PD but it’s the manufacturer’s design group who are taking the time to do these.