Audi/Italdesign/Lamborghini VGT after VW scandal

• Thread starter P_Floyd
  • 36 comments
There's quite a few vision cars to be revealed and they are being revealed less often now. I have a feeling not all manufacturers will show something by the time GT7 comes out, even when GT Sport comes out they may just leave it altogether at that point

Hate to say it, I think that's the case too. When the servers eventually get taken down for this game, I wonder if the unused VGT slots will still be there. It would be chilling if they were.

"Currently under development. Look forward to an update. . . never."

Hate to say it, I think that's the case too. When the servers eventually get taken down for this game, I wonder if the unused VGT slots will still be there. It would be chilling if they were.

"Currently under development. Look forward to an update. . . never."

It wouldn't be the first time PD have said something is coming, cancel/postpone it but just say nothing. I still remember that drivers club that was coming to GT5. Or the first season of the FIA events that was coming last Spring.

This almost makes me wonder if PD would be better off not promising anything, and then just surprising everyone with what they introduce when they're done and ready for it to be updated into the game.

Better they just remove those empty promissory slots I think instead of keeping people waiting in vain.

I still check every day hoping.

Back