Audi R18 2011 "Used" Livery

United States
United States
I heard of a special livery for the R18 about the "used" R18 livery as if it were used in a race before. It can be only obtained through gifts or the preorder. Can anyone show me what does it look like?

Not even sure there were liveries included in any preorder bonus scheme.

Are you sure that its not just been downloaded from the liveries created by other users?

I never knew this existed! :dunce:

Will have to check if I have one as ive been rewarded the R18 several time as a daily...
👍 I only noticed as someone said it on here. I'd even changed the livery :lol: fortunately worked out how to restore the original after finding out I had one of the rarest cars in the game :)

👍 I only noticed as someone said it on here. I'd even changed the livery :lol: fortunately worked out how to restore the original after finding out I had one of the rarest cars in the game :)

Do you know if it tells you in the description, or do I need to view each individual R18 I have to see if I have the livery?

I've won both of them thankfully.

Somehow PD took the diesel sound from GT6 and made it sound like a generic petrol engine. Quite an achievement.

I thought the R18 in the home screen scape looked dirty, thought it was just my eyes or a filter, didn't realise it was an actual car. Will keep an eye out for it in the daily prizes from now on!

One of 2 cars I don't have... alongside the Jag.

I've seen it once on the carousel... not seen the Jag yet, but I do have 2 330's!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:sly:

Got it in a daily spin a while ago. Noticed the paintjob when I took it to Scapes, thought it was a bug and even made a thread about it here lol :D

Back