Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro 09 Tune needed

• Thread starter SniperRed3
  • 17 comments
I too have tuned the 4.2 and the chromeline. The link is in my sig for my garage. The chromeline should work OK on the regular 5.2. I will check it out and make some adjustments tonight and post it back here. What pp level did you want ?.

Thanks @Thorin Cain for then nod :)

OK so this is my first time tuning a car with just under 1100hp. It will go around a corner without much fuss and it has great corner exit grip. Just don't go into it too fast or it will push wide. You'll have to excuse the post cause I'm doing this from my phone.

Rh: 100/100
Sr:10.00/15.00
Dc: 6/5
De:5/6
Arb:3/
Camber:0/0
Toe: -.05/-.10
Bb: 6/6

Set final gear far right, set max speed far left, set final gear to 3.

Initial: 10/15
Accel: 20/40
Braking: 6/6
Center diff: 35:65

Stage 3 engine, sports computer, iso exhaust, sports cat converter, tuned intake, high rim turbo. 100% power.

All weight reduction.

Hope that helps you out man.

That's a great tune. Just wondering about the rear ARB I've just set it to 3 and also to correct a bit of slip I've set it to 50/50. This is the best fun I've had on GT6 in ages

That's a great tune. Just wondering about the rear ARB I've just set it to 3 and also to correct a bit of slip I've set it to 50/50. This is the best fun I've had on GT6 in ages
Glad it's working out. Any changes that make it personal to you are OK with me. as you can see from my setups, I like some oversteer:mischievous:

Yeah, it still slides, but in a fun way. With a flick of the wheel it pulls itself back in line. Now I'm worrying about what colour to paint it. Any suggestions?

I think silver or white looks nice then as soon as I put it on I think this isn't as obscene as I'd like .
i've had it in chrome and the volcanic orange that comes on the mclaren. It's my one of my favorite cars so i've painted it a lot. it looks really good in a darker metallic red too like this. the pic doesn't do it justice but it is a dark red that's either metallic or pearlescent.

I have tuned up the normal Audi R8 5.2 and the Chrome Line Version of this car. Both are in my garage. The link to my garage can be found in the footer of this post.

I confirm these tune are very very good. My compliments to shaunm80:cheers:

Bye , Massimo

Back