Audi R8 le mans "team playstation" 05 wanted

Messages
109
i have a speed 8, x1 carbon, chappell 2d and lots of others to offer
 
I don't think there is such a thing
There are 3 Audi R8 Racecars
Audi R8 Racecar '01
Audi R8 Racecar *Team Oreca* '05
Audi R8 Racecar *Team Playstation* '09
I've got both of the second two anyhow,
 
I don't think there is such a thing
There are 3 Audi R8 Racecars
Audi R8 Racecar '01
Audi R8 Racecar *Team Oreca* '05
Audi R8 Racecar *Team Playstation* '09
I've got both of the second two anyhow,

No, it's the AUDI R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
 
Never mind, someone was faster. :>)
 
No, it's the AUDI R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

Oh okay thanks for the correction.

Yeah, I have that but it's got miles on it
 
highspeedringr8oreca.jpg


This one
 
Back